Chapter 29: Memories' back

• Dedicated to Vivien Lew ( Victoria Black :P)

We were in the dining room the whole night discussing how to find Tanya and what should we do when we find her. Edward still haven’t tell me about the whole convincing the werewolves situation.

 “Where can we find her? You all know that Tanya’s no longer in contact with theDenaliand she can block her scent so we can’t track her down either.” Emmett asked.Carlislewas frustrated and the whole family was thinking really hard on Tanya’s location.

I stood up, getting everyone’s attention and walked out of the dining room. The room was filled with a lot of emotion so I went out to get some fresh air. I heard Edward shouting my name but I just kept on running through the forest.

 I stopped running after a while when I didn’t hear Edward yelling my name anymore. I jumped onto a tree and sat there thinking about my life. The only things I remembered were the Cullen but I wanted to remember everything about my life. The question is How? I sighed and kept on sitting on the tree branch watching the sun rise.

 It was already morning and another new day just hope it won’t be as bad as yesterday. I jumped off the tree and found a unfamiliar scent…. A vampire scent. It doesn’t smell like any of the Cullen or even Tanya but who could it be. I heard some noises coming from behind me and I turned around. A male vampire stood in front of me leaning against a tree laughing. He has black hair and red eyes. I stepped back a few steps but he stepped forward.

 “You may be wondering who am I, right?” he asked me. I just nodded my head afraid.

 “Well my name is Zac and I’m part of Tanya’s Coven. You see she created me and another new born, Michael to kill you. I was change against my will and she threatens to kill me if I leave her but I still did and finally escaped. I’m here to help you. Tanya had injected a some sort of chemical into your body so that’s why you can’t remember anything but I have a power that can make you remember everything.” He said. My mind was taking in everything that he just said but it was a lot to take in. I felt my body taking over me and the blackness took over. I felt myself being picked up and wind blowing very hard meaning he was running. Where was he taking me?

 A few minutes later the wind finally stopped blowing. We must had reached the place he was taking me. I heard the door opened and gasps, growling and hissing after that. I felt like I was then handed to someone else but the surrounding temperature suddenly became warmer. Maybe he brought me to a house. I can hear talking around the room but can’t make out what they were saying.

 Soon I can control my body again. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself on the living room couch. I sawAlicesitting on the love seat beside the couch while the others were nowhere to be seen. I slowly sat up butAlicedidn’t saw. I looked around the living room to see that the others were outside.

I looked at Alice but she seems to be having a vision so I didn’t bother her. I stood up slowly and walked over to the door. No one seem to notice me so I kept on walking until I was outside. The vampire that I met was there and the Cullen were opposite him in a crouch.

 At that moment I already knew what was happening so I quickly ran to the middle of the two sides. The Cullen immediately straighten out from their crouch and ran towards me. I was then attack by hugs and kissed from the family.

 “Oh Bella we were so worry. The minute that man carried you in we thought he was going to harm you. Thank God you’re okay.” Esme said while she hugged and kissed me on the cheek. I hugged her back and was then passed to Emmett.

 “Bella never scare us like that anymore. I thought we’d lost you.” Emmett said earning a smack from Rosalie. I laughed at them and hugged them both.

 “Bella I’m so glad you’re alright. But where’s Alice? She would have seen you waking up.” Jasper said. The minute he’d finished Alice burst through the door shouting.

 “OMG Bella’s missing!” we all laughed at her and she just stared at them until she saw me. She ran towards me and hugged me so tightly that if I was a human I’ll be nothing but ashes by now.

 “Bella don’t scare me like that. I really thought that someone kidnapped you or something.”Alice said.

 “ I’m sorryAlice. When I woke up you were so deep in thought that I don’t want to bother you so I came out to find everyone.” I told her.

 “Bella are you alright? Please be honest with me” Edward said.

 “Yes I’m fine and Edward when am I not honest with you.” I asked him.

 “Well never but sometimes you lie just to not make me worry about you so I was just worried.” I smiled at him and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and breath in his scent. It relax me a lot and sometime help me to concentrate. He also wrapped his arm around me and we were in our own world until Emmett coughed. I glared at him so did Edward.

 “Um don’t mean to disturb you guys but what are we going to do about that guy over there?” Emmett asked. I looked at the vampire and thought of listening to his side of the story. I walked over to him but Edward grabbed my wrist. I smiled at him and he let go of my wrist. I walked over to the vampire and said.

 “You said that Tanya created you and another one. You also said that you want to help me and my family here. Can you tell us everything that we need to know?” I asked him. He smiled at me and nodded his head. I smiled and walked back inside towing Alice and Edward with me. The family and the vampire followed behind. 

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx