Chapter 35: New Discoveries

Bella's P.O.V.

I got up of the bed and walked towards the door. When I was about to open it, the door suddenly flew open causing me to fly through the room hitting into the book shelves. My back hurts a bit and books started to fall on me.

I heard a gasp and someone running towards me. I can feel liquid flowing down my back. It smelt like blood but it can’t be, can it? I mean vampires don’t bleed and they won’t get hurt even you throw them through a cement wall.

  I felt blackness taking over me and passed out. It’s been the third time I passed out in the month and it was starting to annoy me. Why must I be so weak? I thought to myself over and over. I felt like I was lifted and the breeze started to blow really fast around me. I can smell the forest and hear the small heart beats around me.

 The blackness came back a few minutes later and took away all my senses. I felt so useless at that time but I still can feel my powers inside me. Suddenly a woman stood infront of me. She looks just like a fairy with beautiful wings and clothing that matches her appearance. Her wings were purple and silver in color.

  Her clothes were like a two piece showing the stomach area and it looks fluffy with purple and silver petals. She was so beautiful that it can dazzle anyone in the world. She started to walk slowly towards me and she knelt down infront of me. She was holding something behind her back but I can see what it was.

She smiled at me and took out the thing she was hiding and showed it to me. It was a box that looks really royal and expensive. It was designed with colorful diamonds around the whole box and it was white in color, it just looks so beautiful.

She looked at the box then back at me. she opened her mouth to say something but I suddenly felt pain covering my whole body.

 She looks like she was in pain too but quickly handed me the box and said “ In this box is a new power that you have to learn to use. It can help you when you need it and it will stay with you forever even after you die. You’ll have the power back when you’re reborn again so don’t worry it’ll stay forever and ever. But beware the power can control you unless you’re strong enough to control it. Please use it wisely the world depends on you.” With that the woman disappeared into thin air. The pain never leave but it just get painful every minute.

 I gasps when the pain was gone and sat up as fast as I could. I saw everyone in the room looked shocked at me. I was sitting on the bed in our room at the main house. I looked at everyone to see that they have not recover from the shock. I sighed and slowly got off the bed. Edward must have seen me getting the bed because the next second Edward was beside of me pushing me back onto the bed.

 Edward was the first to recover followed by Alice, Emmett, Jasper, Rosalie, Carlisle then at last Esme. They all surrounded the bed leaving no space for me to escape. They kept on throwing question at me until I was really confused. I kept on looking around at everyone confused.

 Edward must have seen it because suddenly he shouted and everyone was quiet. I can’t believe that Jasper didn’t noticed my feelings when I was attacked with questions. I looked at Edward mouthing ‘thank you’ to him. He just smiled and looked at me. I looked back at everyone again and started to talk.

“ Can everyone ask their question one by one? I can’t catch up with all the question even if I’m a vampire.” I told everyone. They all nodded their head and Carlisle spoke first.

“Bella do you know what happened?” he asked me. I just looked at Edward then back at Carlisle.

“Not really I was at my house cleaning but I found my bathroom messed up. So I asked Edward to help me check it out. He told me that my house was broken into and I suddenly got this message. When I ‘woke up’ from reading the message I found myself in my bedroom lying on my bed. I got up and walked to the door. I was about to open it but the door flew opened and threw me through the room into the book shelves. Then I blacked out that’s all I remembered.” I told him. Edward was wearing an apologetic look on his face and he stepped infront of me.

“ I’m so sorry Bella. I didn’t know you were behind the door. I’ll understand if you don’t want to forgive me. I’ll just leave you like that.” He told me. I slapped him across the face and said/ yelled at him.

 “ Edward Anthony Masen Cullen you don’t need to apologize to me about that. It was just and accident and don’t say that you’ll leave me ever again. You know I love you and rather be dead then be apart from you.” I kissed him passionately and pulled back later. I turned back to the family and looked at Carlisle.

 (¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx