Chapter 31: Betrayal

There you go the 29th chapter. Hope you enjoy it. Comment and Vote. 

Sammy 

Xoxo

It’s been days since Zac left. He still haven’t communicate us and I can’t communicate with him. We were getting worried that Zac will betray us or maybe Tanya found out about him meeting us. I was pacing in the living room every few minutes looking out the window for Zac. Emmett was being Emmett playing video games with Jasper.Alice was searching the future but came up with nothing. Rosalie was no where in sight maybe in her room designing or matching her outfits. Edward was watching me pace in the room.

 “Love please calm down. Zac will send us a message if anything happens. Come sit down.” Edward told me but something just felt so wrong. I ignored him and kept on pacing. I heard him sighed and went up to our room.

 “Alicedid you see anything happen? Either ours or Zac’s? Anything at all even the slightest changes.” I looked at her. She zoomed out for awhile but got nothing. I was too worried to use any of my powers except for my shield and mind reading. Suddenly Alice got a vision. Alice and I zoomed out. I wrapped my shield over Alice so Edward wouldn’t be able to see it.

 Vision

 “Zac, Michael we got a lot of work to do.” Tanya said.

 “What are we doing, Mom.” The other one, Michael said. Zac just stood there quietly listening to their conversation.

 “The girl she’s  really weak now so it’s our chance. I’d injected the chemical into her so she can’t use any of her powers or strength. She’s as useless as if she was just a tiny ant.” She said.

 “What are we supposed to do? And when?” Zac told her but he looked deep in thought. Tanya didn’t notice it so she kept on talking.

 “Michael I need you to kidnap her first then bring her to the airport. Zac will take over after that. He’ll bring her here to Alaska but at the abandoned warehouse we had her locked up before. You can take anyone down if they are in your way just not Edward.” Both of the boys nodded their head and Tanya walked out of there.

 End of vision

I gasped after I came back to the present. I dry sobbed with my hands covering my face. The others must had heard my gasp because they were all down at the living room. Everyone waited patiently for me to calm down so I can begin to talk about the vision. I looked up at everyone and saw that they all have pain expression on their face.

 “Za-c  h-e-e  betra-yed u-s” I told them. They took awhile to understand what I was talking about. Edward ran to me and hugged me tightly. I dry sobbed more into him.

It took me about a few hours to calm down but I was still sobbing a little. I can’t believe that Zac betrayed us. We trusted him and he agreed with Tanya’s plan to kill me and everyone else that I love. Edward carried me up to our room and he laid me on the bed. He went to the door and closed it before he came and laid beside me. I laid my head on his muscular chest for support after what had happened.

 “I hate seeing you so sad, love. Please don’t worry. I won’t let anyone hurt you or the ones you love including myself.” Edward whispered into my ears. I sat up and he followed.

 “Edward it’s not just that. If you were betrayed by someone, you’ll feel like you can’t trust anyone else. But in my case I was betrayed by someone that’s working with a lunatic that wants to kill me. Don’t you get it, Edward?” I asked him.

 “I know Bella but you still got the ones that love you and me. I’ll do anything to protect you and the family. I will not let Tanya destroy my life.” He said and kissed my forehead.

 “I feel thirsty Edward. Why don’t we go for a hunt? I also need some fresh air.” I asked while I got up from the bed.

 “ Okay but let’s go ask if the others wants to go. It’s been weeks since our last one.” We walked down the stairs to see Emmett and Jasper were playing video games. Alice was reading a fashion magazine with Esme beside her reading a gardening magazine. I guess Carlisle must be either at work or at his study. I walked over to them and they looked up. I was then hugged by Esme and I hugged back.

“Oh dear how are you? Are you feeling better?” I smiled at her and hugged her again. I missed the feeling being taken care of. If I were still living with Renee I’ll always be the adult and she will be the child.

“More better Esme. Thanks for asking. We just want to ask you guys if you want to go hunting with us.” I asked them. I saw Emmett raised up his hand and shouting ‘Me! Me! Me!’ I sighed and looked at Jasper next.

"I’ll go if Alice’s going. So how about you, honey?” he asked looking at Alice. She nodded at him which means their in. I turned to Esme the last and she just nodded her head.

 “Um Esme do you by any chance know where Carlisle is?” I asked her.

 “He’s in his study, dear. But do knock before going in. He hates people that disturb him when he’s in his study.” I nodded at her and looked at Edward. I sent him a message through my mind.

‘ Edward can you go call Carlisle while I go find Rosalie?’ he nodded his head and ran up toCarlisle’s study. I followed behind him and went to Rosalie and Emmett’s room. I knocked on the door and heard Rose say ‘Come in’. I opened the door and shut it after I got in.

“Rose do you want to go hunting with us? The whole family’s going too.” I asked her. She looked up and smiled a little.

“Sure Bella. I’m really thirsty. Let’s go.” We walked out of her room and went downstairs.Carlisle was already down along with the others. We ran out the house immediately and through the forest. 

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx