Chapter 42: Funny

Bella's P.O.V.

We walked into our room and it was like our old room but just bigger. It was the same color and the same placing of furniture. There’s a closet bigger than our old one in our room I’m guessingAlicerequested for everyone. Edward put the bags down on the floor before going around looking at our room.

I did the same thing and I was right the room is bigger than our last one but the only thing that I didn’t notice is the hidden door beside our bed. I opened the door slowly and it revealed a small snack room since I can eat human food but it’s sometimes unappealing to me. It’s fully stocked with snacks and a little fridge. There’s also a stove, oven and a glass table inside there. It looks like I can have a sleepover in my room and we don’t need to go out for anything at all.

I walked out of the snack room closing the door behind me and walked over to the bathroom. I opened the door and it revealed a really big and beautiful bathroom. It has a Jacuzzi, a shower head, a counter with a mirror and things that can be found in a regular bathroom. Almost everything inside is made of glass. There’s also a cabinet fully stocked with beauty supplies and make up in it. I was so shocked how a bedroom like this can have so many facilities.

Suddenly I heard car driving into the garage so I ran out of the bathroom straight to Edward and grabbed his hand before running downstairs. By the time we were down everyone was just coming in from the garage. I ran towards Alice and Esme to hugged them. They hugged me back and I pulled back.

“Thank you so much for the room. It’s amazing but I do have to say I’m not looking forward for the closet though.” I said to them before letting go.Alice look kind of pissed at my comment so I laughed.

“Alice you know I’m just kidding. I love everything in the room especially the snack room, the bathroom and the closet.” I said and walked back to Edward.

“So what took you guys so long?” Edward asked Carlisle. Carlisle just look really angry and kept on glaring at Emmett.

“Mr. Emmett here thought it was fun to bang race home with Jasper here so they did. But what we didn’t expect is that two of to bang into each other causing an accident. They should have know that L.A. is a busy town so not just hitting each other they also hit a actor’s car. Why don’t I tell you who it is. Tom Cruise.”Carlisle said through his gritted teeth. I looked at Emmett disbelieved and so did Edward.

“You hit Tom Cruise’s car?” Edward and I asked at the same time. Emmett just nodded his head. Edward and I looked each other then back at Emmett.

“Did he call the cops? Did he press charges on Emmett?” Edward asked Carlisle.

“Thank goodness that he’s a really kind man. He didn’t call the cops at all and we talked for a short while. He didn’t even ask us to pay but instead he invited us to his house for lunch tomorrow so we need you to change the taste of the food so we can pretend to eat it.”Carlisle said looking at me.

“Okay no problem Carlisle. Why don’t you guys settle down for awhile and later we can go out and hunt.?” I said to them. They all nodded their heads and walked up to their rooms.

Edward and I just hang out in the living room watching TV. I wasn’t watching TV but instead I was planning on what should I make everyone look like. I never seen Edward with green eyes butCarlislesaid that he look really nice with them so I’d made a list of the everyone’s appearances.

 Edward

-        Green eyes

-        Brown hair

-        Wearing glasses

 Jasper

-        Brown eyes

-        Black hair

 Alice

-        Blue eyes

-        Long blond hair

-        Glasses with silver frame

Rosalie

-        Long brownish blond hair

-        Violet eyes

Emmett

---        Black eyes

-        Black hair

-        Glasses with black frame to match the hair and eyes

Carlisle

-        Bronze hair

-        Black eyes

 Esme

-        Short orange hair

-        Brown eyes

Me

-        Blond waist long hair

-        Light violet eyes

 I think that should be okay? I thought to myself. The others came down not long later I was done planning. Edward switched off the TV and we stood up together. All of us walked out of the house andCarlisle locked the door. We checked the area before speeding off into the forest since we were living next to a highway and near a residential neighborhood.

The wind was blowing pass me making me feel all calmed and relaxed.  I smelt a herd of deer a few miles from where we were. I immediately ran towards the smell and I can hear the others following behind me. I ignored it and ran towards the herd of deer.

 (¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx