Chapter 53: Plans?

Bella's P.O.V.

I then ran back home to find Edward pacing on the porch. I slowly walked out of the forest and immediately Edward ran towards me. He hugged and spun around in circles until I was like flying in circles. He set me down on my feet again and kissed me passionately.

“Oh Bella I’ve been so worried about you. Never do that to me ever again. You scared the hell out of me.” He said. 

“I promise you. I just need some alone time to think about what just happened. You have to understand.” I said to him.

“I do understand. It’s just that you scared me when you just ran out of the house like that.” He told me.

“I know. Sorry for doing that.” He smiled and led me into the house. Everyone was already back from hunting and were all now in the living room. When I walked in, I was attacked by a group of vampires as they all told me that they missed me. It feels so good to have such a lovely family. 

“Bella we were worried sick for you. Don’t ever do that to us again.” Alice said while she hugged me tightly. 

“Never.” I hugged her back. Queen Christine stepped towards me as I stepped back one step.

“Please don’t come any closer. I still need to think about the whole you’re my mother thing. Just leave it like this and don’t push it.” I said and ran upstairs into my room. Edward followed behind me along with Alice. 

I sat on the bed crying softly to myself. Edward wrapped his arms around me as supports and Alice rubbed my back to calm me down. Eventually I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night when I heard some strange noises. I looked at the digital clock on the bedside drawer. It says 3:15 a.m. on the screen. I pulled the blanket off and walked towards the door. I opened it and went downstairs. 

When I got down, I saw Edward and Gerald arguing with each other. I walked towards them but everyone kept on telling not to. I ignored them all and just continued to walk. Edward and Gerald were starting to get physical but I didn’t care about it. And trust me it was a wrong mistake. 

As I walked closer to them they were fighting already. Edward was about to hit Gerald when accidentally he slapped me across the face. Everyone gasped while I cover my cheek where Edward slapped me with my hand.

Even if I’m a vampire it still hurts because Edward just slapped me across the face. I sobbed a little while Edward just realized what he just did. Alice and Rosalie quickly ran to me and hugged me. I cried into Alice and Rosalie rubbed my back. Edward ran towards me and hugged me tightly. He kept on apologizing to me.

“Edward stop apologizing to me. I forgive you.” I told him as I got annoyed. 

“Bella even if you forgive me I can’t forgive myself. I just hurt you.” he said looking all guilty. 

“It’s really okay Edward. It’s not like you did it on purpose.” I told him. I kissed him on the lips to stop him from apologizing. I pulled back and looked at the others. 

“So what happened just now when I came down?” I asked them.

“Edward was just arguing with Gerald about him shocking you and almost sent you to your death.” Someone said.

“Dude. Must you say that?” Emmett said.

“Well sorry. It’s just what happened.” that person said again. 

“So back to business. How long more do we still have?” I asked.

“About a week and a half. We need to start training soon if we want to win.” Alice said. 

“Carlisle can you inform the school that we’ll be dropping out for awhile?” I asked him. 

“Already done that. Alice told them already.” Carlisle said. I turned to look at Aro as I got a brilliant plan. 

“Aro can I ask a favor from you and your guards?” I asked him. 

“Sure Bella anything.” He said. 

“I need you, Marcus and Cauis to train your guards as I believe they can improve their powers. Then I need you to go to Forks and secretly decrease the number of newborns but please don’t get caught.” I told him. 

“Oh our Bella had turned evil. Go Bella.” Emmett said. Rosalie smacked him at the back of his head as Emmett whined like a little baby. 

“Thank you Rose. So Aro can you do it? If you can you guys must leave tonight. The earlier it’s done the better.” I told him. He turned to look at his guards and his other brothers then turned back to me. 

“Sure Bella. We’ll leave shortly.” Aro said then he gathered all his guards as they discussed some plans. 

“Okay now I need everyone to go to backyard. It’ll give us tons of space to train.” I told them. Everyone cleared the room and moved into the backyard. I was the last to enter the yard while everyone was already piled into groups. 

“Okay so I need the ones with powers one side and the ones without the other side.” I commanded All of them obeyed my command and separate into two groups. I counted all the ones with powers and got a total 33 people including the Volturi and myself. There were still a lot of them without powers but they are highly trained. 

“First of all they ones with powers I need all of you to train your powers while I talked to the others. Try improving your powers.” I said and got a chorus of yeahs and Okays. I walked over to the others and left them to train. 

“Okay I need everyone to partner up. I’m expecting everyone to train really hard. Can anyone tell me who’s going to win that darn war?” I shouted.

“WE ARE!” everyone yelled back. I smiled and paced around them.

“Good so are we going to beat those werewolves' and traitors' butts?” I asked.

“YES!!!!” all of them shouted. I smiled again and left them to train themselves while I joined the other group to train.

 (¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx