Chapter 26: Missing

Here you go the 24th chapter. Hope you like it. please comment adn vote

Sammy

Xoxo

It took us only 10 minutes to reach home from the airport. Edward, Rosalie and Emmett raced each other. Edward was the first then followed by Rosalie and Emmett. The boys helped us with the bags while us girls were in our own room unpacking. We were done unpacking when the sun was setting. If it wasn’t for Emmett and all his pranks we would be done by afternoon but no he had to pull 50 pranks on us. When will Emmett grow up but it’s sometimes fun with his crazy self.

 After done with the unpacking, the whole family went for a hunt. I went off into the forest deeper with Edward to find more wildlife. I caught a mountain lion, a grizzly beer and a few elks while Edward had two mountain lions and a few elks. We ran back to the house to find no one there but there was a note. It was written in an old hand writing in red color.

 This is just a warning to you if you don’t get away from my man. The next time I see you with Eddy I swear that I’ll burn you to pieces. So back off unless you want to die, Bella. I won’t tell you again so leave now. You don’t deserve him and the whole family, I do. Wish that you’ll be smart or else this is the last time you see the world.

 Tanya

 Edward stared at the note with anger. I never noticed that the whole family were behind us and reading the note. Edward ran out of the house after a few moments. I chase after him with Emmett and Jasper behind me. The others were still in shock. Edward ran to the border line and talked to Sam. He was then let to pass the border line and raced off again. Soon we reached the border line but Sam had stopped us.

 “ Sam can you let us pass? We need to stop Edward before he gets himself hurt.” I told him.

 “ I’m sorry Bella but Edward asked not to let anyone that was following him pass. I’m really sorry.” He told me. I can’t believe Edward.

 “ Never mind Sam you’re just doing your job.” With that I ran back to the house. The other at the house was worried, angry, shocked and confused. They looked up at us the first moment we laid our foots in the house then I was attacked by everyone with questions.

 “ Where’s Edward, Bella?” Esme asked me worried.

 “ I’m sorry Esme. Edward ran pass the border line with Sam’s permission and had asked Sam to not let anyone that is after him to pass. So we were stopped and we need to find an idea where Edward’s going.” I told them. They all nodded in agreement.

 “But how can we know where Edward’s going? And what will we do with Tanya after that?”Carlisleasked.

 “UmCarlislehad you forgot that you got two physics in the family?”Alicetold him.

 I looked atAliceand she nodded her head. I closed my eyes and  concentrated hard on the future. At first it was all a blur but the harder I tried the clearer it gets. Soon I can see a vision.

 Vision

It looks like a warehouse, it’s dark and the only light was coming from the window. Edward was tied up and at the corner of the warehouse unconscious. Then the door opened revealing a figure. It looks like a girl not more than her twenties. She has long hair, strawberry blond and her eyes are red. She’s a vampire. She walked over to Edward and injected something into him.  He woke up after a few moments and looked at the girl. Edward growled at her and trying to get free from there. She crouched over…….

 End of vision

I was knocked out of the vision by the one and only Emmett. He was shaking me the whole time I was in the vision. I growled at him and he stepped back a few steps. I stood up and shouted at him.

 “ WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THNKING EMMETT? I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A VISION AND YOU KNOCKED ME OUT OF IT WHEN IT WAS UNTIL THE PART THAT EDWARD WAS MAYBE GOING TO BE HURT!! I COULD HAVE SEEN IT IF YOU DIDN’T KNOCKED ME OUT!!!!!”

 He looked afraid after my outburst. I sighed and ran out of the house before I snap more. I knocked down some trees that was in my path. I sped up and ran toCanadato hunt. I need to get away from Forks for awhile. I hunted some deer, a mountain lion and a grizzly bear. I sat on a tree trying to search for Edward’s future but it came up blank. I started to panic and worried about Edward. What if I was too late? What if I’ll lose him forever? I can’t live in a world that Edward doesn’t exists.

 The sun was setting and I decided to run back to Forks. I got out of tree and was about to run when I felt pain on my neck. I turned around and saw the same girl in the vision. I tried to run away but all my energy was sucked out of me. The girl picked me up and that’s the last thing I felt before I blacked out.