Chapter 54: Special

Bella's P.O.V.

We ended the training hours ago. Zafrina was now able to create illusions to a group of people. Jasper was able to mess people’s emotion real good. Gerald can shock people through his whole body when last time he only can with his palm. Whereas for the others, we only strengthen our powers. The other group was also good especially Timothy who beat Emmett in a fight.

We are now taking a rest and hanging out with each other. I was chatting withCarlislewhen Aro ran through the door with the others following behind him.

“Aro is something wrong?” I asked grabbing everyone’s attention.

“They surrounded the area Bella. We tried to get to the newborns but Tanya kept them really good. She keeps them in a warehouse with a lot of werewolves surrounding it. We can’t even get close to them without getting killed.” He said.

“Was anyone killed or hurt?” I asked getting quite worried.

“Unfortunately a lot of them got killed. I’m so sorry Bella.” he said.

“It’s no problem Aro I can just bring them back to life. I need to know who they are first.” I told him. His face lit up with excitement when I said that.

“Jane, Felix, Kim, Sheldon, Denise, Chelsea, Amy, Tyler, Ryan, Corbin, Joseph and Logan. They were torn up by the werewolves but we managed to kill them.” He said to me. I nodded and closed my eyes. I thought of how they looked like then used my power to bring them back to life.

I opened my eyes again and was staring at all the people I brought back from the death. I smiled at my accomplishment.

“There you go. All alive and all new. Now back to the problem.” I told them.

“Bella how you do that? It’s amazing.” Alec asked looking all curious.

“It’s a power that comes with being a guardian. It’s really tiring just by using it.” I told him.

“Cool. I wish I can do that.” He said.

“Okay so back to the problem. If you all can’t get to the newborns that means we’re still outnumbered.” I asked them.

“Yes we need the numbers fast. I’m supposed that we can create a group of newborns but I don’t know where we can find some people that are willing to be change.” Aro said. It triggers something inside of me when he said that we’re going to change innocent people.

“NO ABSOLUTELY NOT. I can’t change innocent people because of us. It won’t be fair to them.” I shouted. It startled a lot of people when I just shouted.

“I agree with Bella. It’s not fair for them.” Esme said.

“But we need number. That’s the only solution to our problem.” Aro said.

“I don’t think so. You see I just realized that I have a new power that can solve our problem. I just found out during our last training.” I said. They all looked at me curiously.

“What's that power Bella?”Carlisle asked.

“I can duplicate anything I want. Like I can duplicate myself and make ten clones that look exactly like me but have the mind of their own. I can also undo them anytime I want. I’ll show you.” I said to them. I closed my eyes and thought about 10 of my clone then opened my eyes to see 10 Bella standing infront of me.

“Wow Bella that’s awesome.” Emmett said.

“Why thank you Emmett. So here’s our solution. I can duplicate some of us so we can increase both our powers and numbers.” I told them.