Chapter 34: Back Home

Bella's P.O.V

The guys ran into the house 5 minutes later just like whatAlicesaid. Edward immediately ran towards me and hugged me tightly. I smiled and pulled away from him. He leaned in and kissed me passionately that everything around us could be on fire and we wouldn’t know.

We were soon interrupted by a certain someone that’s a big teddy bear with his loud laugh. We stopped and pulled away. I glared at Emmett and Edward did the same but it was no use it just made him laughed harder.

Bella do you want to go back to your old house? You haven’t been there for awhile. Maybe we can clean the house up and have some fun. What do you think?’ Edward looked at me and thought to me. I smiled at him and thought back to him.

Great idea Edward. It’s been ages since I went back. Come on.’ With that we ran out the house. I yelled goodbye to all of them and raced with Edward to my house. We got there in around 10 minutes and the house looked like a mess.

 I walked slowly towards the house towing Edward behind me. The house was covered with a layer of dust and the flowers was all withered. I opened the door and a wave of dust hit me in the face. I chocked a bit on it. Edward patted my back softly but it was kind of weird that a vampire was chocking on dusts.

 I looked at Edward then back at the house. We’ve got a lot of cleaning to do for a while. I looked back at Edward again and towed him to the supplies room. I opened the door and took out the cleaning supplies. I handed him a broom and duster. I took the mop and bucket so we can wipe the place.

 I closed the door and asked Edward to sweep the third and second floor first while I filled the bucket with soap and water. I carried the bucket upstairs and walked over to the window. By the time I reached the third floor it was clean and dustless. Edward must had clean the floor using vampire speed. I carried the bucket over to the glass wall and took out the cloth. I dipped the cloth in the soap water and started wiping the glass wall.

 It took me 5 minutes to finish cleaning the wall since it was really big and I was using human pace. I threw the cloth into the bucket and carried it to change the water. I never saw Edward anywhere so maybe he’s cleaning the other floors.

I walked into the bathroom and saw that it was also a mess but this was different. The things on the counter were messed up and some of my shampoo bottles had fallen into the bath tub. I didn’t remember leaving those there.

 I walked out of the bathroom leaving the bucket there to look for Edward. I ran around the house and found him in the living room dusting. I ran towards him and quickly pulled him upstairs. He looked startled at first but had calmed down when he saw it was me. I ran back into the bathroom towing Edward behind me.

 “Edward my bathroom was a mess when I went in but it doesn’t look like how I left it before. I’m scare that someone may have broke in. Can you take a look at it?” I told him before walking in. he nodded his head and went in first. I followed after him and he was looking around the place. When he was done checking around he looked at me.

 “Bella I’m afraid so that someone did broke in when you’re not here. It seems like he or she was looking for something but this is the only place in the house that is messed up.” he told me curiously. I thought for a while about what the intruder was finding but got nothing. Suddenly a vision hit me. Wait not a vision but a message from someone.

 ‘Bella you have to protect the light of life if not the whole world is in danger. Please find it soon and do anything to protect it. Everyone’s life depends on you now.’ That voice it sounded so familiar like I’ve heard it somewhere before. My vision slowly returns to me and I found myself lying in my bedroom. I sat up and looked around but saw nothing. Where’s Edward? What’d happened? I thought to myself. 

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx