Chapter 11: Stranger

Here you go the next chapter. Hope you like it.

Sammy

XoXo

Bella's P.O.V

I woke up to find myself in a dark room. There was only light coming through a window. The place smelled awful and was dirty. It smelt like gas but there’s a hint of ocean smell. I was so scared at the moment, wishing Edward will come and save me. The door opened revealing a person’s shadow. It doesn’t smell like a vampire or a werewolf. The shadow came closer and it knelt down in front of me.

“Who are you? What do you want from me?” I said with a shaky voice. This is the most scary moment I came across in my vampire life. The shadow held out it’s hand and held mine in it. I didn’t know what to do.

“Don’t worry my dear. You’re not in danger. I’m just doing my work. Please calm down.” That voice it sounded familiar like I heard it before. The shadow stood up and went out. I was praying hard to God for everything to be alright.

I now only realized that my hands and legs wasn’t tied up. I stood up and ran to the door. The door was locked tight with some sort of spell. I kept banging at the door but it won’t open. I gave up and walked around the room. Thanks to my vampire sight I can see clearly in the dark room.

It looked like it was a industrial factory but I can’t figure what kind. I sat back down at the spot I was sitting earlier. I was thinking through the happy memories I had with the Cullen. I remembered the first time I feel in love with Edward.

Other memories kept on flooding my mind but stopped when the door opened. I hugged my leg hoping that everything will be fine. This time the shadow was different, it’s a lot bigger than the one before.

“Bella, are you in here? If you are please say something?” I recognized that musical voice anywhere. I stood up and ran to the shadow. I hugged Edward tightly and he hugged back. He pulled back and started growling.

He held my hand and ran outside with me following behind. We stopped when we thought we’re far enough from the factory. I turned to look at him only to see he had his apologetic face on. I pulled back my hand and crossed them.

“ Edward it’s not your fault. If only I was paying attention to our surrounding, all this won’t happen. Now stop being sorry for what you didn’t do or else I’ll go back to my home.” I said feeling the anger building inside of me. He nodded his head and took my hand.

“ Edward why were you growling just now? Is something wrong?” I asked curious.

“ We’ll talk when we get home, okay Bella?” I nodded my head and we started running. We stopped a few times just to hunt a bit since we’ve been travelling a few hours now. We reached the Cullen’s house about 5 hours later.  Me and Edward walked inside to see everyone worried in the living room. Their head shot up when they heard us coming in. I was then attacked by Alice and the others.

“ I’m so sorry Bella. Edward don’t allow us to go with him. We were worried about you.” Alice kept on apologizing to me.

“ It’s alright Alice. Stop apologizing for something you didn’t do.” I told her and she nodded her head. We all sat down in the living room and Carlisle kept on asking me question about the transformation and the stranger.

I told him all about the transformation and about the lady in my head. He got curious and asked me some more questions.

“ What did the lady said to you Bella? Anything weird?” he asked me and I thought about what she said.

“ She said ‘Dear Bella, you’re almost finished with the transformation. Now it’s your duty to reunite the mythical world together. To reunite all the mythical creature or else be ready to fight a war. A war of life and death between all the creatures. A battle that only allows one kind of mythical creatures to survive. Be careful my darling. The world depends on you.’  That’s all Carlisle.” He got up and went upstairs. He came down a moment later with a book in his hand. He sat down and started flipping through the pages. He stopped on one and he looked at me.

“ I should had thought about this. You see everyone, Bella is a guardian. She only lives for two reasons. 1) to reunite the mythical world 2) for the love of her life that means Edward. If a guardian failed reunites the mythical world then she must face a war along with every mythical creatures. She get to side with only one kind of creature which is either vampires or werewolves or she can fight alone with the person who chose to side with her. But if she battle in the war there’s a possibility she’ll die with it. She is required to train her powers and strength in case of a war. A guardian along with the one she loves get to live forever and if they die, the spell will make them alive again.” Carlisle said to all of us. I was worried what if I didn’t reunite the world in time. The ones I love will have to die with me. I don’t understand why God have to do this to me. We discussed about plans later that night.

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx