Chapter 15: Replacement training

Bella's P.O.V.

 Today we’re going to train our strategy since yesterday we’d gotten some unwanted interference. All of you sat in the living room the whole night yesterday. I got up and went to my room to take a long hot bath before another tiring day begins. I got into the bathroom and stripped down. I went in and turned on the hot water. They came rushing out and I washed my body. After washing my body I washed my hair with my favorite raspberry smell shampoo.

 I came out of the shower after rinsing of the shampoo in my hair. I dried myself up and wrapped the towel around me. I walked out of the bathroom and walked to the closet. I wore a pair of skinny jeans and a black t shirt.

I then chose a black track shoes to match my outfit. I came out of the closet and went over to the shelf and took out my Wuthering heights book. I laid on the bed on top of my stomach and started reading my books. I read my book for 45 minutes when Edward came into the room. He walked over to me and sat down on the bed. Edward picked me up and sat me on his lap.

 “We’re leaving soon and Carlisle wants everyone at downstairs in 5 minutes then we’ll leave.” He whispered to me. I nodded my head and went to put back my book. We walked downstairs and saw everyone waiting.

 “Finally. What took you so long?” Emmett asked.

 “ We’re just talking for a little while. You need to be more patient next time not everything is fast forward.” I told him and he shook his head like a five years old.

 “Since everyone is here. Why don’t we leave now?”Carlisle asked. He was replied with a chorus of  ‘sure’ and ‘okays’.

 We took off running with me and Edward at the front followed by Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper,Alice, Esme then only Carlisle. We’re reached the clearing and Carlisle divided us into groups. Me, Edward and Emmett in one. Esme, Rosalie and Alice in another. Jasper was going to teach us the techniques but he’s also going to train with us. We started with the easiest which is defends.

 I beat Edward in 2 out of 5 matches but I think he was just letting me.Carlislebeat me in 3 matches out of 4. We stopped for a while just to go hunt a bit. Edward and I went further into the forest and we found 5 grizzly bears. He drank 2 while I drank 3. we got back to the clearing to find everyone was already there.

 “SoCarlislewhat are we going to be training now?” I askedCarlisle. He and Edward discussed for a while and they decided that we should train our gifts now.Carlisle believed that Edward may have another power, a power that can control minds of the living things. Edward trained with Carlisle because Carlisle thought that he can some how manage to help Edward find that gift. I trained with the others since Emmett and Jasper can help if something goes wrong.

 The girls can help me to get hold of my power. I was training my nature power first since it was the hardest to control.Aliceasked me to make plants grow from the ground in a short amount of time. Then she asked me to control the movements and growth of the plants. She told me I have to focus on the plants energy but they were quite hard to get hold of. We then trained my elements and electricity power. I had no problem with my elements power and I now know how to form electricity out of thin air.

 We stopped and talked about convincing all the other mythical creatures to not start a war. I heard from Edward that Aro had created a type of chemical that strengthen the powers of the vampires and their abilities. Edward also said he heard that Aro is creating an army to destroy all the other creatures so all we vampires has our freedom but I like the world now. My life is now peaceful and happy and I don’t want it to change anymore. All of us are divided in four groups so it’ll take us lesser time to find all the other creatures and convince them. We all will leave tomorrow in the afternoon to find them. 

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx