Chapter 49:Angry Alice

Bella's P.O.V.

When we were at the front porch, Alice was looking at us with anger written on her face. We were looking down at our feet not being able to look her in the eye as if she wants to kill us. Well she does want to kill us for skipping the game but we’ll know what I mean.

“Didn’t I say that no one was allowed to skip last night’s game?”Alice asked us.

“Well those are dares so you can’t not do a dare. Am I right Edward?” I asked him. He just nodded his head and looked back at Alice.

“So we didn’t skip the game. We were dared to.” I told her and we walked into the house leaving a pissed Alice outside. Everyone was in the living just hanging out since there’s still an hour till school start.

“Jasper what’s up with Alice? I never saw her this angry before.” I asked him. He looked up from the book he was reading and looked at me.

“She told me that she was going to dare you into a shopping trip at L.A.city just like how she saw in the future but your sudden plan destroyed hers. That’s why she’s angry.” He told me. I just laughed really loud which was a wrong mistake. Alice was standing near us so she heard everything until my laugh part. She looks super angry now thanks to me. I just look at her apologetic.

“Aliceyou know it’s not that I’m laughing at you. I just thought that you’ll just ask me to go shopping with me instead of using truth or dare just to get me go. All you need to do is just ask.” I told her and went to hugged her.

“Oh I should have known. I’m so sorry for making you play that game Bella. Do you want to go shopping with me after school?” she asked me with a whole new exciting emotion. I just laughed and nodded my head.

“We should change for school now unless you guys want to be late?” Jasper asked.

“Of course not. Come one I don’t want to be late for school.” I said while pulling Edward up the stairs. We went to our room to change for a new day. I walked into the closet and took out a silver dress with a pair of silver flats that matches the dress.

I changed into it and went into the bathroom to do my hair. I don’t feel like putting on make up today so I didn’t. I must remember to put the spell on before we arrive at school. I straighten my hair and let it down. I got out of the bathroom to see Edward all fully dressed and smiling my favorite crooked smile to me. I walked towards him and pulled him up. I hugged him tightly but eventually let go.

“Can’t we just stay at home for today? I want to spend some alone time with my boyfriend.” I asked Edward.

“Sorry Bella but we can’t. It’s only the second day of school and trusts me I also want to spend some time with my love. Alice will kill us if we do stay home.” He told me and I pouted. He laughed and kissed my bottom lips. We stood up and walked downstairs. It was only 6:30 but Alice insisted that we arrive at school early.

“Hey what took you two so long? We were thinking on leaving both of you.” Emmett said when we reached the last flight of stairs. I just stared at him as we continued to walk down the stairs.

“You can’t be patient for just once, can you?” I asked him.

“Nope Bellapoo.” He said with a huge grin on his face. Right now the only thing I want to do is to tear that grin from his face for calling me that. I can feel my eyes turning red as my anger started to rise. 

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx