Chapter 47: A True Feeling

Bella's P.O.V.

So it was already lunch time. We walked to our lockers with all our things. There’s something that I just noticed which is all the lockers are creative and fun. We were supposed to decorate the lockers ourselves.

Suddenly the girl with brown hair and eyes in acting class walked over to us. She smiled at us which we returned nicely. She looks kind of nervous even when she was walking towards us. I smiled warmly at her which caused her to relax a bit.

“Hi my name is Veronica Stanley; I’m in acting class with you all. I’m supposed to be your tour guide for the week. You all can ask anything about the school. Why don’t we head to lunch before the food finishes.” She said nervously. I smiled and walked towards her. Edward grabbed my hand a little looking between Veronica and me worriedly. I just smiled at him and remove his hand. I turned back to her and said.

“Hi as you already know our names, I’m Eliza but please call me Lizzy. Sure we should head to the cafeteria.” I said and pulled Edward with me. I smiled and walked beside Veronica to the cafeteria. The moment we reached there it was full of students all dancing around, chatting and having fun. We walked up to the line which leads to a RV type of vehicle with a man inside.

We were chatting when it was our turn to order our food. Veni ( Veronica’s nickname) order a sandwich and a soda. I looked at the menu and saw that they sell pizza. I looked back at the family and they all nodded their heads allowing me to order for them. I faced the guy ready to order our food.

“I would like to order 6 slice of pizza and 6 sodas too.” He nodded and went in to fetch our food. I took out some money to pay for our food and drinks. I continued to chat with Veni while waiting for our food. I found out that she also like music and reading books like Edward and I. She told me that she wants to become a successful singer in the future and I believe that she can.

The food came after a few minutes and I paid the guy. We went to search for an empty table and found one just beside the road. We walked over there and sat down. Veni and I quickly dig in while the others looked at the food with disgusted faces. I looked at them and sent them a message.

‘You all should start digging in. It’s not bad at all I’ve already change the taste of the food so it won’t taste disgusting to you. Edward, guys please just try.’ I kept on looking at them until one by one they started to pick up their pizza. Veni was so busy eating she didn’t noticed anything. They looked at each other and Edward slowly took his first bite.Alicefollowed behind then Rosalie, Emmett and lastly Jasper.

After their first bite, they started to shove the pizza into their mouths quite fast but not enough to chock. I smiled at my success and continued with my pizza. Lunch passed soon and we were now walking to Vocal class. Yay finally something I like to do. We walked into the class and the teacher was already there. She didn’t make us introduce ourselves like the first three classes. Veni went to her Movie class so it’s just us and a lot of strangers.

The teacher ask us to sing a song each to separate the crowd into experts and beginner. We waited for our turn patiently as I had already picked out the song I want to sing. It was my turn next so I was getting to sing my song that is dedicated to Edward.

The girl finished singing her song and got off the stage. I went over to the computer and typed in the song I want before going on stage. I stood there waiting for the song to start playing when it did I looked at Edward in the eyes and started singing ‘A thousand years by Christina Perri’. It’s one of my favorite song on the list.

 A Thousand Years- Christina Perri

 Heart beats fast,

Colors and promises,