Chapter 39: Zac's Story

Bella's P.O.V.

“It was 15 December 1994 in a small village inLondon. My father works as a farmer while my mother stays at home. I have a twin brother and sister, Drake and Diana. We’re a really poor family so my brother, sister and I never really had a proper education. We were home schooled by our mother who had not study much but enough to know about some things. I was always the one to go up the mountain to collect woods for the fire. That’s when one day I was out to collect the woods, I came across a person so inhumanly beautiful. She has red eyes and she was blond. She was the most beautiful person I’ve ever met at first. She ran up to me so fast that I didn’t dare to blink at all.” He stopped and took a breath then continued.

“She looked at me then bit into my neck. My neck started to feel like it was on fire then followed by my whole body. (A/N: since everyone knows how the transformation is so I’ll just skip that part.) After what felt like years, I woke up to find myself in a house. It looks abandoned and old. All my senses were more sharp than they were before. That’s when I noticed the girl at the mountain was there with me in the room. She told me that her name’s Tanya and everything about herself. She took me in to stay with since I can’t go back to my old family. She had also created another newborn, Michael. She explained all the rules that we need to obey and things that we are not allow to do. She left a few months after I was created. She only comes back once a few months to give us updates and errands to do. She then gave us an errands a few months ago. She told us to kidnapped Bella and bring her to the abandoned warehouse you were kept in last time.” He smiled a little and continued to tell his story.

“That’s when I decided to help you guys to destroy Tanya. She’s been on my nerves for the past few years. So that’s my story.” He said. We all nodded in understanding and stood up after that. We left the family room and took off to do our things. Some went to pack to leave soon.

Carlislewent to call the covens. I gave him both Aro’s and the Natrix’s number. Alice, Edward, Zac and I were in the backyard practicing our powers. Edward’s been practicing really hard same as Alice and I.

We practiced for the whole day long. Zac’s been helping us a lot. He was able to train Edward to read thoughts from every mind even if it’s block so he’s able to read my mind. It sucks because you can’t have any privacy.

“Bella you know I’ll give you all the privacy you want as long as it makes you happy.” Edward said. I smiled and kissed him on the cheeks. I was able to control my powers and I’d learnt a few new powers today.

My new powers are not really useful because I can only change appearances, create objects out of thin air like a remote control which made Emmett happy because Jasper always hide the remote control during his favorite games and transform other people into animals.

Alicewas able to see the past, present and the future after her training. It was so tiring that I can hardly even move. When I mean tiring I meant emotionally not physically because we’ve been using a lot of our inner strength and our powers a lot.

“ I agree with you love. It was really tiring.” Edward told me. I looked at him and gave him a face that says ‘don’t you dare do that again’. He looks kind of scared and kept quite.

 “ Thank you Edward I really appreciate it.” I said and got back to my thoughts. So where was I? Oh yeah we’ll be training again tomorrow but we’re going to train our attacks and defends. Yup it’s all hard work when you’re the guardian. Everyone depends on you, lives of many weighing on your shoulders it’s really frustrating.

 (¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx