Chapter 37: What happened?

Recap

The light was so bright in the room that it blind my eyes but not enough to break my thoughts. Carlisle I think checked me with all his doctor’s equipment. He checked me for 10 minutes but he sounded disappointed. I heard him kept all his stuff and walked out of my side. I was then being carried again into another room. The light here wasn’t as bright as the other room but still bright.

Story

I was laid on something soft I’m guessing a bed. I felt someone sat on my left side on the bed. He/ she was stroking my hair softly and whispering things I can’t make out. I focused hard on what the person was saying and heard he/ she saying the words ‘love’, ‘forever’ and ‘always’.

I immediately knew it was Edward and shot up sitting on the bed. I must have startled Edward because I saw him crouching and growling beside the bed. It took him some time to realize that it was me. He immediately ran towards me hugging and spinning me at the same time.

I tapped his shoulder lightly and he immediately stopped spinning me. I laughed at his actions and hugged him back. We were hugging for almost 10 minutes and finally we let go of each other. I smiled at him and towed him to sit on the bed with me. We sat down and started to make conversation. It was a funny conversation starting because we both said the same thing at the same time.

“So how are you?” Edward and I said together at the same time. We started to smiled a bit and just continued the conversation.

“ Is everything alright?” Again we said together at the same time. This time Edward and I were laughing really hard. We stopped laughing after a few minutes and just sat there. Edward was showing a face that says ‘ lady first’ so I started the conversation again.

 “So love what’d happened?” I asked him.

“You were talking to Zac in his room and after 20 minutes we heard Zac called us so we ran upstairs. When we walked into his room we saw you like frozen on his bed. You weren’t moving at all not even blinking. So I carried you to Carlisle’s study for him to check you out. After he was done he told us he had found nothing wrong with you and told us to give you some time. So I carried you here and laid you down. I talked to you for awhile and you suddenly shot up sitting on the bed. It startled me so I crouched and growled at you thinking you were an intruder.” He told me.

 “ I’m sorry to worry you all. It’s just that a lot of things been happening and I was just thinking about them.” I said to him. He hugged me a little and let go.

“ I know love I know. I just wish that we can just have a normal life living happily together with the ones with love. No worries and problems.” Only at that moment I noticed that the family was not around. I looked at Edward and asked him.

 “Edward where’s everyone? Are they around?” I looked at the door then back at Edward.

 “They went hunting all of them including Zac. I stayed back just to make sure you’re save.” He said to me. It’s been weeks since my last hunt and I didn’t notice the burn in my throat. I looked at Edward again and smiled a small smile.

"Do you want to go for a short hunt, Edward? It’s been weeks since my last.” I asked him. He smiled and just nodded his head. We stood up and walked out of the room hand in hand. We ran downstairs and out into the forest. We ran a few miles into the forest before getting into a hunting crouch. I smelt a mountain lion not far from here and I ran towards it. The mountain lion was crouching behind a tree watching its prey ready to pound on it.

I hid on the branch of the tree ready to make my move. When the lion was about to pound on its prey I immediately pounced on it. I grabbed its neck and pushed it to the ground. The lion struggled his way out of my grip but failed to do so. I bit into its neck and warm, delicious liquid flowed into my mouth.

The liquid eased the burn in my throat but it’s still burning a bit. I hunted for the next 2 hours alone. I had a few bears after the mountain lion. I went to find Edward after I was done since we went different ways to hunt. I found him on top of an elk drinking its blood. I waited for him to finish while leaning onto a tree near him. He was done a few minutes later spotless and clean as always. He walked over to me and we walked back to the main house together.

 (¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx