Chapter 33: Zac

Recap

I came back to the present and Alice and I looked at each other. We ran up to Carlisle’s study and didn’t bothered to knock first. He looked startled and jumped out of his skin. We ran towards him and started to tell him about the vision at the same time. He suddenly raised his hands and we stopped talking.

“Okay girls what were you two saying about just now? I can hardly make out a word you just said.” He said after putting down his hands.

 Story

“Sorry for bothering you,Carlisle but there’s something important we need to tell you.” Alice told him. He looked at Alice then at me before turning back to Alice.

“It’s okay Alice. What do you want to tell me about? Did you have a vision just now?” he looked at Alice.

 “Yes I did have. It’s about Zac. We misunderstood him. He actually didn’t betray us.” I said to him.

 “What is the vision about, Bella? What did he said?” he looked at me now.

 “The vision is about you, Edward and Zac talking on a day but don’t know which day  . He’s telling you about Tanya. I’ll show it to you.” I said. I closed my eyes and thought of the vision again then sent it to Carlisle so he can see it for himself.

It took only 2 minutes for Carlisle to finished watching the vision. I opened my eyes and Carlisle’s eyes were slowly returning back to topaz. (A/N: when Bella sent images to someone’s mind the reader eyes will turn into a shade of grey color.) I looked at him and he looked understood.

 “Have Zac communicate with you Bella? Maybe he did. Can you try communicating with him?” he said. I thought about it and nodded. I tried searching for Zac’s mind and got a thought.

 (¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx