Twenty-Five

June 17th

Corbyn's POV

"Hey Jordan, you and Ash can go ahead and leave if you want," I yelled. "I'm going to take a shower before I leave."

"Okay, we'll meet you there then," Jordan repsonded. I heard some foot steps before the front door opened and closed.

I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

I was about half way through washing my hair when I heard a knock on the door. "Shit," I mumbled. "Coming!"

I quickly rinsed all the conditioner out of my hair and turned off the water. I grabbed a random pair of sweatpants that were laying on my floor.

There was another knock on the door as I was heading downstairs. "I'm coming!" I unlocked the door and opened it to reveal someone I didn't want to see ever again. And that was the moment where I realized that I should have looked through the peep hole for the first time in years.

"Hi darling," she said, taking a step forward. "How have you been? I've not seen you in ages."

"Leave."

"But I just got here. I'll just come inside and-"

"No," I said, taking a step in front of her. "Turn around and walk away, and we won't have any problems."

"Problems? Me? Oh sugar you must be tripping." She tried to walk under my arm but I grabbed her and pushed her back.

"If you don't get your damn ass off of our property you will have a lot more to deal with than police. You are not getting us involved in the shit life you have. All you are is a dumb ass whore who likes to destroy lives."

"Oh. I see then." She took a step back. "Well, if all I do is destroy lives, then why don't I destroy another one while I'm at it?" She glanced to the house beside of ours and back at me before showing off that evil smirk.

"You even dare to touch her or her family I will personally hunt you down and kill you myself. I mean it."

"Oh, I'm sure you will." She patted the side of my arm before walking back to a black car that I hadn't noticed before. She got in and drove off.

I turned around and slammed the door shut. "Damnit!" I yelled. I crouched down and held my head in my hands as the tears slowly trickled down my face. "Why do I keep doing this?"

Corbyn:
-Listen, the more you know me the more danger you are in. Please, just go.
-I'm sorry, but we can't have any form of relationship anymore bye Alexa

Alexa:
-Corbyn, are you okay?
-Corbyn??
-Corbyn, are you there

You have been blocked from contacting this number

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Nope, the waves are still slanted