Thirty-Three

July 24th

Corbyn’s POV

“Jordan, I’m in some deep shit.” I walked into my brother’s room, who was laying on his bed scrolling through his phone.

“What did you do this time? Please don’t tell me you left someone in the woods again. We’re lucky the last one didn’t call the cops.”

“No, I didn’t leave anyone in the woods.” I sat down in the chair at his desk.

“Did you get suspended?”

“No. Its summer, how would I get suspended?”

“I don’t know, you have your ways. Did you see mom?”

“No but-”

“Then I don’t see how anything could be wrong here.”

“I like her.”

“Like who?”

“Alexa. I like her.”

“Well, yeah you guys are friends what would you expect?”

“No, Jordan. I like like her.”

“What’s the issue with that?” he asked, setting his phone down on the bed.

“You know exactly what's wrong with that. We have a crazy bitch that stalks us and tried to hurt every person we come in contact with. No, every person that I come in contact with, because I’m the one who pissed her off. She’s the reason Christina was hurt. She’s the reason Weston was hurt. She’s the reason Madeline was hurt.”

“Don’t bring Madeline into this,” Jordan said. “None of that was your fault anyways. And they’re all okay now, Corbyn. You know this.”

“She hired guys to shoot each one of them, Jordan. And every one of them had a connection to me. Christina was in a coma for two weeks, for fucks sake!”

“Corbyn-”

“No. I can’t do this. I have to leave before someone gets hurt again.”

“Stop. Madeline was my girlfriend, not yours," Jordan said, clearly trying to calm me down.

“She was with me that day though.”

“Shut up Corbyn. You are not the reason or the cause of anything, okay? Everybody is okay. Weston, Christina, Madeline. They’re all okay. Nothing has happened to prove that anything will happen to Alexa.”

“She got notes, Jordan. Just like Christina did. On her window. Just like Christina. She found a nanny cam in her room, Jordan.”

“Corbyn, listen. She is okay, I promise. Nothing is going to happen to her. Nothing is going to happen to us. If you like her, then so be it. Go get her. Nothing is here to stop you. Now, I know that you have something more important to do than sit here and talk to me about girl problems. Weren’t you going to go buy a new hoodie or something?”

“Did I mention she has a boyfriend?”

“Well now you’re in deep shit."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Shes a short chapter but thats okay

Also, the waves were annoying me so much i asked one of my friends and she said that

"The
Waves
Are
SLANTED"