Sixty - Epilogue

April 5th

"Hey Tyler," I said, giving him a hug. "Thank you so much for picking me up."

"No problem. Corbyn's going to be so happy to see you there. He's been talking about this show since before tour and how he wishes you could come."

"Aww. I miss him so much."

"Trust me, he misses you two."

-

"Okay, so you will go back for meet and greet two, which is the last one we do. After all of the fans have gone, you will go."

"Can you video it for me?"

"Yeah, of course. They're about to call limelight so you can go chill in the dressing room if you want. Just put this on so nobody notices you." Tyler threw me a hoodie that said "Security," a black hat, and some sun glasses.

I put everything on and then followed Tyler into the venue. "They really sold this place out. Radio City Music Hall," I said, still shocked at what the band had accomplished in such a short amount of time.

"I know, it's crazy."

-

"Next!" Zack yelled.

"I'm going to film this one for the video," Tyler announced to the boys, pulling out his phone.

I walked up and hugged Jack, who looked shocked to see me. I went to hug Zach when I made eye contact with Corbyn.

"No fucking way," he smiled, turning around for a second before looking back at me.

"Surprise!"

"Lexa!" He yelled, running up and giving me a hug. "I can't believe your here."

"Hey, I broke a promise so I figured I better be here for it."

"What promise? You didn’t break any promises."

"I told you that you would have this place sold out in five years. It hasn't even been three."

Corbyn smiled and pulled me in for another hug and a kiss.

-

"That was the best show I have ever seen you guys preform," I said, kissing Corbyn.

"I preform best when you're watching. Thank you."

"For what?"

"Pushing me to chase my dreams. I wouldn't be here without you."

"Well, I don't know where I would be without you. Plus, you're not the only one who got a surprise today."

"Who else did?"

"Bailey!" Daniel screamed, picking the small girl up. "What- When- Where- How- oh my God I love you."

"I told you they clicked,” I whispered to Corbyn while watching Daniel and Bailey.

"Yeah, but we sparked." Corbyn looked down at me and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Alexa."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

It's over😭 thank you guys so much for sticking with me throughout this book! I know i took some far too long breaks between chapters, but I am thankful for those who stuck around. I do have a few announcements concerning future books, so I'll put them below! (Please read them, they're super important)

As for my next book:
I am going to try to have it up and updates started by the end of July/beginning of August. At this moment, i feel like i need to take a short break, not from writing, but from feeling like i need to upload. Having to upload puts some stress on me that only makes me feel unmotivated to write, so while I am taking a break from uploading I will hopefully find some more motivation to write so i can get quite a few chapters of this next book pre typed. By doing this, i hopefully won't be taking such long breaks from updating between chapters so the book gets finished quicker :) So for fun, who do you think it will be about? (Hint: It's not Jonah, Daniel, or Corbyn!)

As some of you may know, i have officially decided to make a sequel to this book! I have decided that, for now, my next book that i am planning to upload (mentioned above) is going to be my top priority when it comes to books. I am planning on typing the sequel to the side and working on it more discreetly until i get most of it typed, which is when i will start to upload it here on WattPad. I did find a title for it too (i struggled with the title for like, a month.) So the sequel to this book, "Alexa", will be "Past is the Past"! I already have it planned so keep an eye out for it.

Again, thank you guys for sticking with me. I am beyond thankful for everything that has happened with all of my books. Alexa is by far my favorite book i have written, and I am so grateful that i was allowed to remake a version of a different wattpad book that i truly love. Be sure to go check out my other two books, Chasing You and The Note while you wait on the new book if you haven't already!

And lastly, for a final time::

The waves will forever remain slanted.