Unpredicted Help~1

Jennie looked at the equations that she had just copied from the blackboard into her notebook. Saying that she was confused would be a serious understatement. She was tired, her head was hurting, and most of all, her eyes were burning.

It was four in the afternoon, and she was going to start with her last hour of school which she'd be spending in math class, just like she had been for the past two hours. Three hours of math in a row were basically asking for suicide. Luckily she spent it with Jisoo by her side, and usually also with Rosé. Sadly she had managed to get a really bad cold and couldn't attend school that day.

"Soo?" Jennie whispered as she tried to scoot her table a bit closer, "do you understand it?" 

Jisoo sighed and shook her head before laying her it onto the table, "I'm exhausted Jen" she mumbled before rubbing her eyes and yawned. 

"Same Soo, but we have to t-" 

"Miss Jennie!" A voice yelled making her jump and looked with widened eyes at her teacher. 

"Yes ma'am? I'm sorry for interrupting your lesson," she muttered quickly, not waiting for her teacher to accuse her of it. The woman seemed pleased enough and continued her math lesson.

Jisoo took a paper and quickly scribbled a note on it.

Come on Jennie, only fifty minutes left. If you finish writing I'm treating you on a ice cream roll. Now hurry and start to copy

After she finished, she slid it underneath her friends head. Jennie slightly groaned and took the folded paper before reading it after she had opened it. With this newly found motivation, she slowly sat up straight and took over the notes that were on the blackboard so she could revise them later.

The older girl smiled to herself and started doing the same, happy that the slight push had helped her friend.

Before they even realized it the bell rang, making everybody sigh in relief. It had been a long day and everyone was exhausted, the only thing on their mind being food and some mental rest.

The two girls packed their bag before rising to their feet and walking out of the classroom. 

"Soo, we need to copy your work from today so we can bring it to Rosé" Jennie said as they were walking through the building, her backpack not feeling as heavy as before. 

"You write way neater than me Jen, no way that she'd want my notes over yours," the older girl objected as they approached the copy room. "No I don't, Jisoo, just copy your works" Jennie sighed making Jisoo give in.

It only took a few minutes to have copied everything, so soon enough they were finished, the stack of copied notes neatly in Jisoo's schoolbag.

"Now ice cream roll!" Jennie squealed while she dragged Jisoo out of the copy room. 

"I'm going to get chocolate and cookies and cream" she exclaimed excitedly which made Jisoo laugh at her, "anything you want Nini,"

Fifteen minutes later both of the girls were walking back to school with a cup in their hand full of the sugary treat. They were going to stay another three hours at school to do their homework and hopefully finish it before they would leave to their best friends house. 

"I hope the math homework is understandable because Rosie isn't there to help us and i didn't understand a single thing in class," Jisoo sighed and the younger girl hummed in agreement.

They both weren't the best at math, and without Rosé there it would be like the blind leading the deaf.

**