Merely Existing~33 [unedited]

"So first off we have Paris. That destination is for Jennie." She smiled and went to the calendar on her phone. "Our vacation starts the second... we can leave the fifth?"

"Five is good I think." Rosé smiled and leaned her head on Lisa her shoulder. The younger girl got a bit flustered but tried not to show it. "Um... From the fifth until... lets say the 18th of July? Then we have around two weeks there. One week to enjoy Paris and one week in Disneyland?"

Jisoo nodded rapidly, "Oh my god yes! Disney land?! I am down."

Everyone laughed and Lisa nodded, "Alright then. If Elkie and Luna come alone we will have seven people... Would some of you guys mind sharing one bed in a hotel room?"

"No not at all." Jennie immediately said, already feeling bad for the expenses they were putting the girl through, and she didn't even know how much it was going to be.

"Luna my accountant? Can you please take notes now?" She joked and Luna hummed and took the small notebook and pen in her hand.

"Okay so the plane tickets in total will be... twenty five million, seven hundred and twenty nine thousand, four hundred seventy three won (₩25.729.473,- ).

Jennie spit out her drink when she heard the price making Lisa laugh as it flew onto Luna who stared with disgust at the girl. "I mean that would be my reaction but I'd like to stay clean." She chuckled making Jennie flush a deep red out of embarrassment.

"Anyways. That is around the twenty-one thousand seven-hundred dollars ($21.700,-). Then the hotel... Does the Collectionneur Hotel sound good.?

She showed them a few pictures and they all were in awe of the place. "I guess that that is a yes then..." she quickly did the math and filled in a few online forms. "Four rooms will be twelve million eight hundred five thousand four hundred fifty-two Won (₩12.805.452,-) which is ten thousand eight hundred dollars($10.800,-)"

Jisoo bit her lip when she heard all these numbers, it was all so much and they had barely started. Lisa seemed unfazed by everything. Even if it would cost her two hundred thousand dollars or more, she would receive more money next month. It would have been as if it had never happened. Plus, she thought, why have all this money and be unhappy with it when I can make my friends happy.

"Okay Disney world!" Jennie cheered and Rosé chuckled. "Layla will be in the seventh heaven."

***

As they finished with Disneyland Lisa gave them the final price. "It costs nine million four hundred forty thousand four hundred sixty-three won (₩ 9.440.463,-) or seven thousand nine hundred sixty-two dollars ($7962,-)"

"So for Paris our total is?" Lisa asked Luna who was adding everything together.

"It's twenty-eight million seven hundred fifty-four thousand one hundred sixty-eight won (₩ 28.754.186,-)or twenty four thousand two hundred fifty-one dollars ($24.251,-).

Lisa nodded "Alright. Let's move on to Amsterdam."

Luna moved over to the next page.

"The plane tickets from Paris to Amsterdam for us are only seven hundred twelve thousand nine hundred ninety-five won (W712.995,-). Which is five hundred dollar ($500,-)

***

After two more hours of planning everything out they finally finished. All they had to do was to add up all the different city their amounts.

"Okay so Paris is twenty-eight million, seven hundred fifty-four thousand, one hundred sixty-eight won (₩ 28.754.186,-)or twenty four thousand two hundred fifty-one dollars ($24.251,-)."