The Richest Family~46 [unedited]

"Nice to meet you girl. I finally met the person that made this girl so pussy whipped." Jill grinned making both Rosé and Lisa blush in embarrassment.

"Ah shut up Jill. We are keeping it pg" Lisa mumbled. "Yeah sure sure. So what are we going to eat today? Besides Lisa maybe becau- FUCK!" She yelped out, turning everyone's head towards their table.

"Oh my god isn't that Lisa Manoban?" A girl suddenly squealed making a lot of people their eyes widen the second they heard Manoban."

Lisa glared at Jill who just had a smug smile plastered on her face. "Oops?"

Rosé didn't know how to feel while watching the interaction. It made her heart flutter seeing the girl act so free with Jill, but at the same time she felt as if Jill was trying to rub it in her face that she had had Lisa first.

She needed to claim her girlfriend and if she could let Lisa wear a huge sign with 'Taken by Rosé Park' she would definitely had done it already.

"Can I get an autograph?" The girl asked as she had shuffled closer and held out her phone case and a marker. Lisa smiled a bit and quickly gave her an autograph so the girl could leave as fast as she came.

"Now everyone is staring Jill. Ugh fuck..." Lisa grumbled. Chaeyoung leaned her head against Lisa's shoulder and chuckled. "That's what you get from being you baby."

As they scanned through the menu Jill suddenly spoke up. "Uh... Guys... I think we need to head out of here..." The two other girls followed her gaze and saw what the problem was. A large group of press had started to gather before the diner and people were starting to crowd around, seeing what all the commotion was for.

"Let's run when we can." Lisa jumped up, followed by her girlfriend and Jill. They quickly grabbed their bags before heading for the exit. The moment they got out a lot of questions were flung to their head.

"Lisa is it true that you are a millionaire?"

"Please smile!"

"Is Rosé Park your girlfriend?"

"Who is that girl?"

"Lisa we need an interview!"

"Are you nervous for your dance competition in a month?"

"When will you compete in swimming again?"

She avoided all their gazes and pulled the others through them. They practically started to run when they realized that the hoard of camera's was following them. The second the girls got into the parking lot they sprinted towards Lisa's car, jumped in and raced off.

"What. The. Fuck. Was. That?" Rosé mumbled in disbelieve. "Sis I have no fucking clue I mean I didn't know that Lisa was this damn popular?" Jill said confused.

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows, "I didn't either. Where the fuck did that come from? Stupid press..."

"Now what are we going to do? Lunch didn't go as planned..." Rosé sighed and slumped backwards.

"Well I read about this market a bit out of Seoul. We could go to some kind of party store and buy wigs and maybe buy a different pair of clothes, then head over to my hotel room, change, and go to the market undercover?" she suggested making Rosé perk up. "Oh my god yes can we do that? Please?"

"Why not..." Lisa grinned and headed for the closest mall.

***

"No sunglasses Lisa. Put on those fake nerdy glasses we got. Your aura shows too much with your sunglasses." Jill said as she pried them off of her friends face and placed them on her nightstand.