We Are Here For You~13 [unedited]

"Do you know what happened mom? Did she tell you?" Rosé asked worried and her mother sighed as they were seated outside of the room. Lisa and Jisoo both stayed inside with Jennie.

"She didn't want to say a lot at first... But I asked her if she could because we care about her and she eventually told me that her mother and she had a fight. And it got physical. So the whole situation is just... The doctors took an x-ray of her chest to see if anything got damaged because Jennie reported a bit of pain while breathing." Rosé ran a hand through her hair "Last weekend she already was with us because of a bloody nose and a few bruises. They barely got to heal or she has new ones already. I'm scared it will only get worse or increase mom..." She mumbled sadly and hugged her mother who rubbed her daughters back. "Let's hope for the best..." Her mother said even tho she herself wasn't able to stop worrying.

"Do you think you will be allowed to leave today?" Jisoo asked and Jennie nodded "I hope so... I was planning on visiting Layla tomorrow and to stay there for an evening "She said smiling. "Awe that sounds fun" Lisa added before the phone in her pocket began to ring. She excused herself and answered the call which happened to be her father.

"Lisa be home asap." was all he said before ending the call. She didn't know if she should be worried or scared. She walked back into the room and greeted the girls hastily before quickly going to her car. She sped off and started to create scenarios in her head on what could happen. This had happened a few times before. Sometimes it was something she unknowingly did and those times it didn't end in the best way. It could also be that he wanted to rant about things that frustrated him.

Twenty minutes later she arrived home and quickly went inside. She searched for her dad and found him in his room.

"Dad I'm home... What is wrong?" She asked nervously. He turned around and looked at his watch "I'm leaving in 2 hours to Hong Kong. I'll be staying there for a week before going to Miami for two weeks."

"What will you be doing dad?" She asked him and he picked up a few things." "Work-related business" He mumbled before handing her a few papers and her credit card. "Now go do your things. I need to continue packing" He said and turned his attention away from his daughter. She thanked him and wished him a safe flight, which he didn't really acknowledge before she went up to her room. She plopped down onto her bed and started to read the papers. It was a schedule her dad left for her.

On saturday she had her usual training session. On sunday she had to attend a brand promotion representing her fathers company. There were some more details about the event. There luckily wasn't too much she had to do in the upcoming 3 weeks. He also wrote some rules about her food. She was allowed to buy food now but she wasn't allowed to gain a single gram. That seemed fair enough so she put the papers on her magnetic board and went into her dance room. Since she didn't have anything else to do. She turned on some music and started to stretch a bit before starting to freestyle.

In the hospital, they discovered that there was a tiny crack in one of Jennie her ribs which made breathing slightly painful. Since it had to heal on its own they suggested she just had to rest a lot. She doubted that she would be able to but she assured them that she would. The doctor talked to Rosé's mom about how they were debating on calling foster care to take her in for a while. Rosé her mother offered to take her in until she was healed but he said that he wasn't able to decide about that and went inside the room.

"So Jennie... we have a few concerns" he began and the three girls looked worried. There is nothing life-threatening going on with your health, you just need to heal. Out concern is the way you got these bruises. The fact that your mother did this to you isn't okay and we thought about informing child protective services. Jennie quickly shook her head "No I'll be fine..." She quickly said. "I don't want that."