Because You Lie~44 [unedited]

Lisa parked her car in front of her girlfriend's house and got out of the car before walking up to the door and ringing the doorbell. Half a minute later she was met with Miss Park who raised her eyebrows when seeing her. 

"Oh hey Lisa..."

"Good morning Miss Park... Is Rosé home?"

The woman nodded and moved aside so the teen could enter. "She is upstairs... But she has been in quite a sad mood... Do you maybe know why? It really breaks my heart seeing her like that." She said sadly, playing dumb.

Lisa her face flashed with guilt for a second and bit her lip. "Um... I hope I don't know..." She mumbled and bit her lip. The woman smiled and nodded. "Alright, well, please tell her that I'm off to work."

The girl nodded before making her way up the stairs and knocked on her girlfriends door. There was a faint "come in" so she did.

The moment the two girls locked eyes their heart skipped a beat. God they had missed each other. 

Rosé was tempted to smile and run towards her girlfriend. She wanted to embrace the girl and smell her. She wanted to feel her warmth and make sure that she was okay. But she didn't. Not after Lisa had ignored her for over a week and probably was cheating on her.

How could she?

"Hi... I... Okay. Here goes nothing..." Lisa sighed and moved her hair behind her ear. 

"I know that what I did... Kicking you guys out and ignoring you all for so long... especially you, is shitty. It was... a terrible mistake. And I want to apologize for doing it again..."

"Was this also the reason for ignoring me that time after we went to your light house?" She coldly asked. Lisa swallowed nervously and nodded. 

"Yeah... It wasn't that bad that time... I mean I did pass out but it was less... Less all over the place I guess... More... Anyways... Yes... I just..." Lisa sighed and sat on a chair that was close to her girlfriends bed. 

"I'm just... I can't deal with it. I mean I can, I do, but I can't deal with it with people. I don't want people around when that has happened. Not that I ever had to worry about that a lot... But with you guys I do. I'm so sorry..."

"So I am just 'people' Lisa? Well, ouch, thanks." She huffed and Lisa sighed and bit her lip. She was scared of this reaction but had seen in coming.

"Yes and no. You are my girlfriend, you are special to me. But at the end of the day... You are people too. You are someone too. You would want me to talk or ask questions or pity me and I just... I can't. I am sorry for sucking with words, but I just couldn't have you around. I didn't want you to pity me. I didn't want you to feel bad for me. Take care of me. I didn't want you to see me so weak... So... I didn't want you to see me like that baby..." 

Rosé nodded but stayed silent. She was debating on if she should ask, which would probably be better for the both of them, or should be petty, and fulfill her wants.

"Alright."

"That's it? Alright?" Lisa was surprised. She thought that she was going to get an entire speech on how horrible she was and how she was worthless and a horrible human being. Because she was.

"Yes. So... Anyways, enjoyed your hanging out with your friend?" Rosé changed the topic. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows for a second before she realized that the girl probably would have seen pictures of two days ago. 

"Oh, uh... Yes I guess... We didn't hang out a lot that day-" "But yesterday you guys did." Rosé cut her off and nonchalantly toyed with her nails.