Life Was Good~10 [unedited]

"Will you come pick me up Umma?" Layla asked with hope laced in her voice. Jennie shook her head sadly "Sorry baby... I won't." The little girls bottom lip started to tremble and she reached up her arms "But I want to be with you" she sniffled. Jennie picked her up and hugged her tightly, rubbing her back as she softly cried "I want to be with you Umma, you love me" she whimpered and buried her face in Jennie's neck. "I will be good, please. Please Umma. I won't get you in trouble" Jennie bit her lip and sighed "I will come visit you as soon as possible okay? But I have to go Layla" she mumbled but the smaller girl only hugged her tighter "nono don't leave me. please" "Layla I really need to go.." The older girl bend over and placed the crying girl on the ground, took her face between her hands and kisses her forehead. "I will come see you soon okay? Now go into school. I love you" she said and Layla nodded sadly "Love you too Umma..." she mumbled and sadly walked away into her school. Jennie quickly rushed to the train station and got her own train to school which was the total opposite direction.

Lisa was currently driving on her way to school not in the best mood. She had woken up in the middle of the night and wasn't able to continue sleeping so she had just gone on her phone. She didn't use a lot of social media apps besides Instagram so that is where she went. She scrolled through her feed and after that was done she scrolled through her new notifications. As she was scrolling a few comments came to her attention. They all consisted of saying something negative about her and the amount of likes they had made her feel sad. Instead of letting it go she went on looking into the account that had posted them and through that she stumbled on a whole hate page that was dedicated to her. She scrolled through all the pictures with their descriptions. She hated the fact that people said so many things of her that weren't even true. She also hated them just criticizing anything she did and wore.

Arriving at school she parked her car in her usual spot and went inside. At the same time she saw Jisoo and Rosé walking through the doors. Both were really invested in the conversation that they were having so they didn't notice when they walked passed Lisa. Or that was what she thought. The two girls actually had seen her but they didn't know if Lisa wanted to be associated with them because they never saw her with people so they just pretended not to have seen her.

Lisa wasn't in the best mood anyways so she didn't bother to greet them and walk after them. She just went sitting in her class room and fell asleep at her desk. She got woken up by one of her classmates as the teacher walked in and they all started with their lessons.

Lisa was in a different class than the three other girls so she didn't see them until lunchtime. Lisa had some leftover money from yesterday with her which she decided to keep with her in case she got really hungry and couldn't afford to wait until in the evening for her meal. Today wasn't the case. Her mood wasn't that great which made her ignore the little hunger she felt and decided to take a nap in her car. She often did this because she had nothing else to do. She didn't have friends to hang out with and not really any food to eat.

The three girls were seated at their usual lunch table and were silently eating. Jisoo hadn't told the others yet but her mom was currently in the hospital waiting on her results back. There was a chance she had hypothyroidism, a disorder that had to do with the thyroid of being underactive. Her mother had been suffering from a few symptoms and they decided to get it tested as soon as possible. It wasn't life threatening but the thought of her mother being sick wasn't the best. She just wanted her mother to be healthy.

Jennie was thinking about Layla and the fact that she probably wouldn't see her again in weeks. She wanted to change that and visit her little sister more often but it was hard for her to pull out enough time to make that one hour trip with public transport. And the last thing she wanted her baby sister to do was cry. Yet almost all Layla had done was cry this weekend. She was also thinking about her having to go back home today. In the morning she already slipped inside to retrieve her sisters things and to put on her uniform. She also did her best to cover the bruises in her face with make up which worked decently. In the one day that she hadn't been there the house was even trashed worse than normal. She made a mental note that she couldn't stay too long to study so she could clean everything up.