I've Had A Crush On You~20 [unedited]

"Miss Kim... what happened" Was all the teacher said disapprovingly as she shook her head and gave the girl her paper.

58%

She was fucking screwed. She sat down and laid over before burying her face in her arms. She felt as if tears were threatening to fall so she squeezed her eyes shut tightly. Rose and Jisoo looked worriedly at each other. Jisoo had gotten 83% and Rose 91% and they hoped that Jennie would have done good too. But with her missing all the classes they wasn't sure if that would happen. And their thoughts were confirmed.

"Your parents are going to be disappointed in me Rosie." Jennie whispered while sitting up, her bottom lip slightly quivering. Please don't cry Jennie she thought to herself and let out a deep breath.

"I think they will understand Jennie... I mean you weren't at school. You couldn't do anything about it." she just side hugged her friend before the teacher told the class that they were going to continue with the lesson. After school Jennie decided to immediately go to the Park's house while Jisoo and Lisa were going to stay behind to finish homework and Rose was going to a hair appointment. She offered to cancel it so she could be with Jennie but the girl refused.

Jennie nervously rang the doorbell, not wanting to use her key. She felt as if it would be disrespectful in a way. The door swung open revealing Miss Park standing there with a smile that quickly turned into a slight frown. "Hey Jennie... Come in, why didn't you use your key? Also where are the others?" The girl nervously bit her lip and stared at the floor, "can I please talk to you aunty?" She whispered nervously and Rosé's mother nodded and guided her into the kitchen where she made Jennie sit on the bar stool behind the counter. She went into the fridge and grabbed a can of soda before handing it to the girl who gratefully accepted it. She saw the nervous features of her daughters best friend and started to think about what it could be.

"So what is it Jen?" She gently asked and took a seat across from her. Jennie felt her hands turn cold and clammy and it was as if her stomach was trying to murder itself. She took a deep breath and bit her lip painfully hard.

"I... I just want to say how grateful I am for everything and I... Just..." she retrieved her folded up test paper from her pocket and slid it to Rosé her mother who already suspected it was about that. She opened the paper and saw the grade.

"I... I'm really sorry I tried I just couldn't. Please don't stop sending me to that school. I know that it's really expensive and I'm so sorry for being such a let down and a disappointment, I'm so sorry I know I-" she was interrupted by Rosé her mother standing up. She was so scared and felt so disappointed in herself and she suddenly noticed the hot tears sliding down her cheeks.

Rose her mother quickly walked around the counter and pulled the girl into a hug, letting her cry against her, "I'm sorry aunty Park. I'm sorry for being such a let down. I'm so sorry" She quietly cried. "Hey Jennie, you are not a let down okay? Nor a disappointment. Yes you didn't keep to your end of the promise but I know that the last weeks have been hard for you. I didn't know that it was that bad sweetheart. I know that you are trying your best. I can't imagine being in your shoes. You are a very smart young lady and one mediocre grade won't make me think otherwise of you okay? So please don't stress about it sweetheart. Okay Jen?" She comforted the girl. Jennie nodded and glanced upwards "O-okay Aunty..." "I love you, don't forget that." Ms Park said with a smile and Jennie sadly smiled and nodded "I love you too..."

"I sadly need to go now, But feel free to stay. Mi casa es su casa" She grinned making Jennie laugh a bit "Since when do you speak Spanish?" "Since I have this crazy new co worker from Spain. He teaches me some words once in a while" "That's nice... I still remember a bit from that weird substitute teacher I had in middle school. She taught us stuff like this in between her lessons" Ms Park laughed and nodded "I can remember Rose talking about her. But I really need to go. Oh, and remember, I just want you to do your best okay? That's all I'm asking for me to keep sending you to school. Now have a nice day Jen!" She smiled and disappeared towards the garage.

Jennie smiled a bit to herself, Rose her mom was really amazing. She decided to finally drink the can of soda and to just take a nap in her friends bed. She was tired.

***

"Hey Rosé" A voice said making all four girls turn around. It was finally friday and the bell had just rung, indicating that it was the weekend and everyone was relieved.

"Uh... Hey" She said awkwardly and the three other girls just stood there curious to what was going to happen. It was INSERT NAME.

"I... I've had a crush on you in a while and I was wondering if you maybe would want to go on a date with me?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Um... I'm sorry but I'm not interested" she replied politely and saw his face fall "Oh... okay... well... I'll see you around Rosé" he mumbled and turned on his heels before walking away, probably towards his friends.

"Well that was awkward" Lisa chuckled and Jennie hummed with agreement. "He seemed nice tho. Why not give it a try?" Jisoo asked and Rosé shrugged "I don't know... I'm not ready for relationships? I guess?" She said unsurely hoping they would drop it.

"So what are we going to do today?" Jisoo smiled at her friends. "I need to attend a business dinner so yay me" Lisa grumbled and Rosé placed her right hand on the girls arm and rubbed it gently "It will be okay" she smiled reassuringly making the girl blush and nod a bit.

Jennie and Jisoo glanced at each other "well... we are having a sleepover at my house... would you like to join after your dinner?" Jisoo asked and Lisa smiled and nodded "that would be nice! I will ask. Thank you. I need to go get ready now tho. I will see you guys later? Also please text me your adress" Lisa rambled and Rosé giggled "Just go. We will hear from you"

And so they parted ways. "We still need to buy snacks tho. A lot of them so can you please pull over?" Jisoo asked Rosé who hummed and stopped at a big grocery store. It was crazy at how much junk the three girls put in the cart. Especially Jisoo. They ended up with three big grocery bags full of chips, cookies, ice cream, soda, candy, chocolate, nuggets and fries. There was even a cake mix in one of the bags.

"We are stocked for a while" Rose laughed as she loaded the bags into the trunk. Once they arrived at Jisoo's place the house was quite empty, aside from the family dog. "Oh I forgot to tell you guys that my parents are gone for the weekend and my sister is with friends so we are alone."

"Lets get this party started then!" Rose yelled and the two girls laughed at the craziness of their friend.

This was going to be a fun night.

///////////////////////////////////////////

I need to quickly write more chapters of this ff because i only have 1 left in my back up, i'm just really busy and a bit lost

Should some things happen fast? Abrupt? Or slowly, building up more (not everything. Just a few)

Love you guys💕💕💕