Cheating On Me ~26 [unedited]

"Can you carry them?" Lisa asked as she handed the young girl two ice creams. One was for her and the other one was for Jennie. Lisa held Jisoo and her own Ice cream in her own hands. Layla nodded and licked her treat.

"This is yum! Thank you prince" she giggled and Lisa smiled at the younger girl. She was such a cutie. Jennie, and their father, had done a good job in raising her.

Soon they arrived back and handed the ice cream to the others who immediately dug in.

"I will get one for Rosé when she gets out of the water." Lisa explained as she grazed her eyes over the water surface. Soon she noticed the bright blue bikini of Rosé and saw her floating. She was so pretty.

Lisa grabbed her phone after a while and took a picture of her ice cream with the ocean as her background. It was a beautiful shot so she decided to post it later in her instagram.

She send out a text to Luna and asked her how she was doing. She replied a few minutes later. 'I'm good. Tired. Elkie has been running around like crazy. She has too much energy. Didn't get any sleep jet.'

Lisa felt a bit bad for the girl. 'Where do you live?' she sent.

The address ended up being only 15 minutes away by car and Lisa offered to pick them up so they could go to the beach. She said that she and Layla could keep Elkie entertained and she could maybe catch some sleep on one of their beach chairs.

She had only met Luna today but she already felt drawn to the girl. She didn't know why or how but she wanted to spend time with the girl. Get to know her. The girl was really friendly and Lisa felt comfortable around her.

She was also sure that her friends would like Luna.

***

"Where did Lisa go?" Chaeyoung asked when she laid down underneath the shade next to Jisoo. "She went to pick up this girl." She looked up and watched her friends expression. "Oh, why?"

"I don't know Rosé. Ask her when she comes back."

The younger girl sighed and reached out to their coolbox but couldn't reach it. "Fucking hell..." She mumbled and got onto her knees so she could crawl towards the box. She took out a can of soda and clicked it open before almost gulping it down.

Fuck yeah, that tasted good. It was cold and she was hot.

"Are you upset?" Jisoo suddenly questioned making the younger girl furrow her eyebrows. "Upset?" "Yeah because of Lisa?"

Rosé slightly scoffed and drank the last bit of her drink. "Why would I be upset? I'm not upset. Maybe a bit hurt that I got ditched on, but not upset. I'm happy for her that she has a boyfriend." She got up to throw the empty can in a nearby trash bin. Jisoo eyed her best friend and sighed before shaking her head.

Rosé had a crush on Lisa. She could sense it. But she decided not to push it.

Her eyes got pulled towards her phone screen as a new notification popped up. It was Jora.

A smile immediately grazed her lips as she picked up the device and replied almost instantly back. The last week they had been texting non stop. They had gone out again. This time he took Jisoo to go and shoot arrows. At first the didn't know if she would like it but she did. She truly enjoyed it. What made it even better was that Jora was shooting arrows with her. They even ended up competing against each other.

He had won, but made Jisoo feel as if she was the winner. As they were walking through the streets, he slipped his hand in hers which made Jisoo smile widely. She liked Jora.

Layla and Jennie where no where to be seen so Jisoo assumed that they were running around, probably playing tag.

***

Lisa swung the bag over her back and Luna pulled Elkie down from the backseat. "Where are your friends located?" the mother questioned as she was looking around the crowded beach. "Just follow me. We aren't too far away, don't worry."

And she was right, not even two minutes walking and her spot came in sight. She saw Rosé and Jisoo eating pancakes and smiled. "Hi guys! This is Luna, Luna, they are Rosé and Jisoo."

They greeted each other politely before Luna carefully sat down on one of the four beach chairs.

Rosé observed the new girl and analyzed her. She didn't recognize the girl from anywhere so she wasn't from school nor any of the daughters of her parents friends. Maybe it was one of Lisa her rich friends?

"Nice to meet you" Jisoo smiled politely and Luna grinned widely. The toddler on her lap started to wiggle out of her grip and Luna tried to hold her still, electing a whining sound from her daughter. "Umma go!"

"Elkie sit still for a minute, i need to put sun screen on you." Luna tried to explain but the toddler didn't listen, still fighting the grip. "Here, let me help." Lisa said before picking the girl up. Luna ran her fingers through her hair.

She was exhausted. Her night had been pretty rough and she was just glad that it had ended.

It was difficult, being nineteen and having an almost three year old toddler. With no one their for her but her aunt and uncle, she struggled. She lived in an overpriced small one room apartment and had to work two jobs while also taking care of her daughter.

"It's your daughter?" Rosé asked as the new girl who nodded and slid back in the chair. "Yeah, got her when I was 17, almost 18."

"Isn't it hard? Being a mother? I mean I couldn't imagine me being pregnant right now." Rosé chuckled and Luna smiled and looked at her, "Please don't, you have a whole life ahead of you. But yes, it is hard, she is my... my little angel though, and I wouldn't want to trade her for the world."

"That's-" Jisoo got interrupted by Layla who came running towards them and practically jumped on the older girl. Soon a panting Jennie came underneath the beach umbrellas and slumped down on a towel that was placed on the sand. "You okay?" Rosé laughed as Jennie closed her eyes and laid down flat. "Dead." Was all she managed to mumbled.

"Who are you?" Layla asked as she eyed the stranger laying in one of the beach chairs. "I'm Luna." The young woman smiled and Layla grinned. "I like your purple hair, it's pretty."

Luna felt her cheeks get red by the compliment and smiled "Thank you. You are pretty too."

"Already cheating on me my princess?" Lisa said dramatically as she just finished putting sunscreen on the toddler who had stayed pretty calm as Lisa had made her watch a cartoon on youtube. Layla laughed and shook her head quickly "No you are still my prince."

"Good. Don't want to be replaced. And for you young lady, you're all done!" She smiled excitedly at the toddler. Elkie pointed at the ocean, "you want to go in the water?" Lisa asked and Elkie nodded. "Yes! Water!"

"Can I take her? I will take good care of her." Lisa asked Luna who nodded "sure, but put the arm floaties on her."

"Where do you know each other from? I've never seen you anywhere before." Rosé asked and Luna chuckled before explaining how they met that morning.

"That early in the morning? Did your boyfriend kick you out or something." Jisoo joked and Lisa laughed awkwardly, "Uh, no. He had to go on a business trip so I went and dropped him off at the airport since he had an early flight." She lied

Damn, smooth one Lisa, she thought to herself and picked up the toddler.

"Let's go in the water bub."

/////////////////////////////////////