You Love Me~43 [unedited]

Rosé was silently crying in her room. She threw her phone towards the edge of her bed and grabbed the stuffed animal Lisa had gifted her the one time that she came from the fair.

She felt so hurt.

Why did Lisa ignore all her texts but had the audacity to do this?

"Chae?" Her mothers voice carefully asked through her daughter's door.

When there was no response she slipped inside and immediately went over to comfort her sad daughter.

"What's wrong sweetheart? You have been sulking around all week? You know that you can talk to us, to me, right?" She sighed and rubbed small circles on her daughter's back.

Chaeyoung nodded and grew nervous. Could she tell her mother?

"Mom..?"She whispered hesitantly and looked up. "Please don't hate me... Please don't..." She whispered. Miss Park placed a kiss on her forehead and smiled gently. "I won't sweetheart. Nothing could make me hate the daughter that I love so much."

Chaeyoung shakily released a breath.

"I'm gay mom... I... I like girls... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry mom..." She started crying again and the woman pulled her daughter close to her "Did you feel bad because you were scared of telling me that?" She mumbled and Rosé nodded before shaking her head.

"I love you darling. The fact that you like women and not men is alright. I am not mad or disappointed in you. Thank you for trusting me enough sweetheart. But what else is bothering you?"

Rosé felt relieved and felt a bit better after she heard her mothers words. She sat up and sighed.

"It's a lot mom..."

"I have time sweetheart. I will just call to reschedule my meeting. Work is important but if my daughter needs me that is a bigger priority. I will be back soon."

She got up and walked out of her daughters room towards her room so she could phone her work.

Rosé quickly went to her bathroom and washed her face.

She was lucky with an amazing mother like hers. She loved her parents to death.

"Rosé?"

***

"I think she will have her reasons sweetie..." Miss Park smiled sadly and tilted her head while looking at her daughter. "But she... She hasn't been responding to anything I've send, any of the girls have send, but she can hang out with this random girl? They were hugging... They where hugging mom and they went out for lunch, I can't even get a simple text back from my girlfriend... I just don't understand it mom" She mumbled.

"That does suck yeah. I get that you feel upset. I even feel a bit upset by hearing all of this. But just try to wait. She will have to give you a damned good explanation, but maybe she has. It's something difficult Chae..." Miss Park tried to explain. Her daughter nodded sadly. "That's true..."

"I just still can't believe that he hit her mom... That he... He could be such a monster. You should have seen her mom... She passed out because of the pain... It was horrible... Seeing her like that hurt even more than her ignoring me is hurting me right now..."

Her mother sighed and nodded. "I get it... I still don't understand how parents can do that to their kids... It's unbelievable..." She shook her head and got up. "What do you think of going to the mall? Having a bit of... shopping therapy? I saw that Armani came out with a new clothing line..."

Chaeyoung nodded and hugged her mother tightly.

"Thank you mommy... I love you so much..."

"I love you too sweetheart."