She Hated It~6 [unedited]

Jisoo woke up and smiled when she saw that Rosé was still peacefully asleep in her arms. The night before they had finished a few episodes before going to bed around 1. She still felt a bit sleepy so she laid back down and pressed herself closer against Rosé. She smelled nice like always and Jisoo just loved it. She had told her many times before. Jisoo fell back asleep in less than a minute.

Lisa on the other hand had been awake for a few hours already. Her dad made it clear that he doesn't allow too much laziness in his house. Even what for normal people would be considered having a break or resting was classified as laziness by her father. So at 5:30 her alarm went off, announcing that it was time to get up and get ready for her gym date. Her father had a private gym and a private trainer who he also hired for Lisa. So at strictly 5:45 until 9 am she was in the gym sweating her ass off. The skinnier she got the more draining it was. She had little energy to do it, but she didn't have a choice. It was 8:30 and she was exhausted. She had done a lot of cardio and weightlifting again and now she was running on the treadmill. With every 5 minutes he increased the tempo, making her run faster and faster.

She started to feel her muscles ache the same when she didn't eat for more than a day and knew this wasn't good. She was running out of breath and her hands started to tingle from the movements it made. Just when she felt like she couldn't take it anymore he slowed it down until eventually bringing it to a stop. Lisa immediately got off and fell to her knees. She was trying to catch her breath but it seemed as if the air didn't want to access her lungs. Luckily her trainer pulled her up and held her arms in the air as she started to cry, the panic of not getting enough air getting to her. Slowly she started to gain back control over her breathing and calmed down. "Maybe this has gotten a little too much for you" her trainer said "I will talk to your father about it." Those words alone almost made her burst out in tears again. Another thing she was failing in. Her father would be even more disappointed in her. It seemed as if in the past weeks, especially days, she always managed to do something to make him ashamed of her. And she hated it.

Jennie woke up when she heard soft crying come from next to her. She quickly opened her eyes and saw her little sister crying in her sleep. She was probably having a nightmare. She quickly sat up and took her younger sister in her arms. "Hey, wake up baby. It's okay Layla." she softly said as she rubbed her back. Layla her eyes shot open and wildly looked around her before noticing that she was in her sisters arms. "Ummaa" she softly cried and clung tightly to Jennie. "It's alright baby. It's okay. I'm here..." She mumbled sadly. "Do you know what you dreamed about?" She whispered and the little girl nodded. "This scary... scary man and he was coming for me and he almost got me but then you were here" she mumbled and Jennie ran her fingers through her hair. "Well he can't hurt you, I got you okay?" she mumbled and Layla nodded. "I am always alone" she said and rubbed her eyes. "Why can you not always have me" she sniffled. This broke Jennie her heart and she hugged her closer. "I'm sorry babygirl..." she whispered and kissed the top of Layla's head. She felt her little sisters breathing starting to even out and sighed before closing her eyes too.

Even though she was mad at her father for randomly telling her to take Layla for the weekend she couldn't get enough of the feeling of having her close. It wasn't that she didn't want to be with her younger sister, it was just that she didn't want her to be here. With their mother in one home. In this unsafe neighborhood. She didn't want her younger sister here because there wasn't anything to do for her. She didn't have enough money to do fun things with her. She didn't have toys for her to play with. There was nothing she could offer Layla here. And she wanted to do that. But what she didn't realize is that all Layla wanted and needed was her.

Around 10 Jennie received a message from Rosé which consisted of a selfie of her with Jisoo still asleep cuddling her. "Jennie send a picture of her and Layla asleep on top of her back. A few seconds later she had an incoming face time call. She accepted and was greeted by Rosé smiling widely,"How are you guys doing?" she asked and Jennie slightly smiled "she is alright, she had a nightmare so she is still tired here. What about you guys? I see that Jisoo is still sleeping like a rock" Rosé chuckled and yawned "We are good too... we had watched stranger things until, like, one am." "That's nice chippy" Jennie said and stuck out her tongue. "What have you planned for the weekend with Layla?" Rosé asked and Jennie shrugged and sighed. "I don't know... I need to study, that's for sure... but I don't know." "Jisoo and I thought about bringing you guys to the fair on Sunday" Rosé began and Jennie smiled a bit "That is really nice of you guys but I'm a but tight on money, like really tight this month and I don't want you guys to always pay for me... and now that she is around it will be an extra cost and just-" "Nini calm down" Rosé giggled "Don't worry about it. It is my money and I can spend it how I want. I'd think of 2 in the afternoon tomorrow?" "Jennie smiled gratefully and nodded "That sounds amazing... Thank you my Rose" Jennie smiled and Rosé winked. "Of course, anything for you"