Crying~38 [unedited]

"I absolutely love it" Lisa mumbled as they walked around the beautiful trees. Even though it was summer time in California, it still was bearable due to the mountains and trees present.

"I think I hear a creak in the distance! Let's go!" Rosé grinned and pulled Lisa with her. They made their way down the small path in between high grasses. And they were right. As they went around a large rock they saw a small stream flow. It wasn't too broad and didn't seem too deep. They both took off their shoes and sat down at the edge. They rolled up their jeans and lowered their feet into the water.

"This feels so nice." Lisa murmured and Rosé hummed in agreement. The cold water cooled down their warm bodies. Just what they needed.

They staid silent for a while, just taking in the sound of the birds chirping, the trees rustling and the water flowing. It was a peaceful and calm day. No one was really in that area of the park so it was just the two of them.

Lisa took Rosé her hand in hers and smiled contently. The past weeks had been wonderful.

"I think from now on, tulips will be one of my favorite flowers." Lisa whispered before slowly kissing Rosé.

They had been walking through Keukenhof, a national park in the Netherlands, where they grew flowers everywhere. The most prominent one were the tulips, their staple flower.

They pulled away and smiled as they gazed into each others eyes. They both sparkled and couldn't break their gaze.

"Ja hallo kan dit effe ergens anders! Verdomme jeugd van tegenwoordig. Geen greintje schande! (Can you please take this somewhere else! Damned youth. No shame!)" A man angrily said at the two teens and they quickly made their way away from the man. They didn't know what he had said but his tone and facial expressions said enough.

"That was rude." Lisa laughed an looked back at the man, who watched them with a disgusted look. "I don't even want to know what he said."

As they walked further, hands swinging in between their two bodies, they couldn't help but feel happy.

"Your favorite flower a few days ago were those roses that you got me and put into my hair." Chaeyoung chuckled, remembering the girls words from earlier. Lisa had a silly grin plastered on her face and shrugged, "I think that all the flowers that you have with you will become my favorite flower. You make all flowers look so beautiful."

"Don't you mean that the flowers make me look beautiful?" the older girl asked confused and Lisa shook her head. "Nope. You make them beautiful. Sure, they are already beautiful, but your beauty is just a whole other level. It makes anyone and everything shine when they are near you."

Rosé blushed and bit her lip shyly, "Thank you Lis... Thank you."

"You're welcome." Lisa winked and re-positioned the tulip crown on Rosé her head.

"I don't really think that I ever want to leave here." Lisa whispered after a while.

Chaeyoung removed her gaze from a leaf that was flowing by and looked at her friend. She noticed the somber expression on Lisa her face and saw the shimmer in Lisa her eyes.

"Why?" Rosé carefully asked. Her heart ached when she saw a tear rolling down Lisa her cheek. The younger girl bit her lip, trying to stop herself. But she failed.

A soft sob came out and Rosé didn't hesitate to pull the girl into a hug.

"I... I'm happy... I- I feel okay" She softly cried and Rosé rubbed her friends back.