She Could Have Helped~50 [unedited]

~slight trigger warning~

"Guys!" Jisoo screamed as she bursted through the door of Rosé's room. Everyone's head shot up.

"Jesus Jisoo! What the-"

"I HAVE A FUCKING BOYFRIEND BITCHES! A BOYFRIEND!" She screamed before jumping up and down like a maniac. Jennie, Rosé and Lisa all released squeals while scrambling off the bed and engulfed their friend in a tight hug.

"Oh my god Jisoo! We are so happy for you!" Rosé grinned. "I knew you'd get it done!" Jennie exclaimed and Lisa kissed her friends cheek. "You did it! Now spill! We want all the details."

They settled on and around the bed before Jisoo started to talk about her date.

"So I took him horse riding and he absolutely loved it! And we talked and laughed so much. It was amazing. I am so glad that I took up you guys's advice! And then we went out for... lunch? I mean it was already three but we ate fresh apple pie at this small cafe and drank hot chocolate milk and then-" "Breath Chu" Jennie chuckled as her friend was rambling.

"I'm sorry! I'm just so excited! So then I took out that book that I bought, it was wrapped of course, and I gave it to him. And he was so happy and then when he opened it the note that I wrote for him fell out and he read it and I swear to god guys his eyes... His eyes sparkled so badly and I just kissed him right then and there. And he was so happy with the book and after that on my drive home I stopped and said that I wanted to take a stroll through the park and when we were admiring the beautiful view I just asked him. AND HE SAID YES!" She yelled the last part before dramatically falling back on the bed and let out a loud sigh.

"Jora is my boyfriend... I can't believe it... After so many months... Oh my god I am so happy... I fucking love books man." She smiled dreamily making everyone laugh.

"You are so cute Jisoo" Lisa smiled.

"Still thank you for letting me borrow your car girl." Jisoo grinned and did a fist bump in the air while shouting 'poong!'.

'So what do you guys have planned for Christmas even and Christmas self?" Rosé asked after a while.

"The usual," Jisoo chuckled. "I'm heading to Gwangju to be with my family." She grinned.

"Do you think it will be different this year? After you now know that they aren't your blood family?" Rosé questioned making Jisoo shake her head and smile. "I thought about that too for a while but I don't think so. They are still the same you know. They still treated me the same. They are still my family who treated me amazing and that will never change." She explained making the others nod understanding her.

"That's so sweet Chu" Jen cooed making her giggle, "Awe hush. What are you going to do?"

Jennie her face turned up to a smile. Since she went to live with her father things had started to look up for her. She was with her little sister a lot plus she suddenly didn't have to fully adult. She still had to help around the house and sometimes take care of Layla but nothing too difficult. Her father had started to act different and she wasn't complaining. It wasn't all lovey dovey and she knew that it would never get to that. But he treated her good.

He even had allowed her to go to a therapist to talk about everything when she had asked him to. He agreed and even offered to pay for everything. She spend the entire night crying in bed out of happiness. She couldn't believe it.

She still continued to drop of small food packages at her mothers house once ever month, but she started to feel happier. She could be a slightly normal teenager, for the first time in her life, and she loved it.