Disappointed~2

As if the soup had powers, the next morning Rosé felt that her state had improved. She didn't feel her best yet but she felt good enough to attend school.

Her mother dropped her off at school but before she could search for her best friends the bell rang. She quickly walked over to the administration office. Surprisingly Lisa was there too. She sat on the ground with her bag next to her and her face buried in between her legs. Rosé quietly sat about half a meter away from her and greeted the girl. She was met with a slight smile and a "good morning" back.

Rosé observed the girl next to her. She seemed tense and the way her hands were gripping her legs didn't help either. She looked so small suddenly and didn't seem her happy self.

Did something happen to her?

"Miss Manoban," the assistant said as she stood at the doorframe, "the Principal expects you." 

She turned around and let the door close, not even bothering to hold it open for Lisa. The young girl shakily got up and took her bag before slowly walking inside.

Rosé was curious as to why the practically perfect student of the school got called in to go to the principal? The chance that Lisa did something unacceptable seemed impossible, as she was one of the best and most respected kids of the school.

Five minutes later the assistant motioned for Rosé to get inside, so she did. The door that led to the Principal was almost completely made off glass. which allowed her to look inside. She saw Lisa sitting in a chair, her head hanging low. As Rosé handed her doctor's note to the assistant she looked inside again.

She was vaguely able to hear the ongoing lecture he gave Lisa. Suddenly the younger girl's head shot up. "You want to call my dad?" she said in shock.

"Yes miss Manoban, and we are going to invite him and talk to him about your dropping grades. We didn't expect this from you. We are very disappointed in you miss Manoban, very very disappointed. How can a student go from only scores of 97 and up to scores as low as 93? That's a magnificent drop and it should be taken seriously. We hope your father and I will be able to figure the reason out of how this happened. And I hope he is going to make sure it doesn't happen anymore. And you should do your best even more. From your grade list I can't even tell that you're smart. That you're worthy of this school. You'll hear from your dad when he has to come to school. Have a good day miss. You're dismissed to go to your class."

At the end of his small lecture Rosé could clearly see that Lisa was dealing with multiple emotions. Disappointment, sadness, and... fear?

"No please Principal, I promise I'll do better, just please don't call my father. I promise I will improve my grades... I-" 

"Miss I want you to leave my office and go to class, you can't miss anymore before your grades drop any lower."

Lisa shakily stood up, she seemed distraught by everything she had just heard. Rosé turned her attention back to the assistant when she said her name and accepted the pass so she'd be allowed back in class. Lisa came out of the principal office and quickly walked through the other door, not even bothering to hold it open for Rosé. 

They had to go the opposite way because they were in different classes, so Roseanne also didn't have the opportunity to follow her as she had to be in class as fast as possible.

Rosé quickly walked towards her own class before knocking on the door and walking inside, handing her teacher the note and sat down in her seat, behind Jisoo. Jennie and Jisoo excitedly yet silently greeted their best friend before they all continued with taking notes, not being able to afford missing anything..

It seemed as if time didn't go forward but finally the bell rung indicating that it was their lunch break. The best friends walked over to the cafeteria where they slid their lunch passes by the scanner so they could receive their meal.

Today there was sushi with some rice and a soup that mostly consisted of broth and vegetables on the menu. It smelled delicious and soon the three girls, and many other students were eating their food in the cafeteria, discussing different topics.

Rosé brought the incident up about Lisa and the head of the school, it still swarming around in her head.

"She didn't even seem close to how she usually is. She barely smiled and she seemed frightened when he said that he was going to contact her father," Roseanne sighed and picked up a piece of sushi before popping it in her mouth with her chopsticks.

 "Of course she is scared Rosé, I mean I would be too if heart would tell my parents my grade dropped," Jennie said as she took some noodles on her chopsticks and slurped it up, making sounds. 

"Asmr" Jisoo mumbled an closed her eyes, enjoying the sound.

Rosé rolled her eyes and chuckled "Table manners, please."

Lisa was nowhere to be seen in the cafeteria though. She had gone to her car and was currently laying on the backseat. She was tired and pretty cold. It was early may yet she was still freezing. She didn't have her hoodie with her and made a mental note to put a blanket in her car. She sighed as she looked at the time. She had 35 minutes left and decided to take a short 20-minute nap. She needed it. She was exhausted.

After Jisoo, Rosé, and Jennie finished their meal they decided to go to the store near the school. They wanted and needed something more to keep them concentrated during class. They did this almost every school day. Arriving at the store, Jisoo took her usual strawberry and chocolate cupcake while Jennie took a cookies and cream bar and Rose took a pack of Oreos. Not the healthiest options but they were in need of it.

Just like Lisa was in need of a hug.

But she was alone in her car, lost in her dreams.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

This chapter was quite short, I'm sorry about that. In the next chapter, some insight will be given to Lisa her life and the story will start to make sense.

I hope you enjoyed it!
I have a lot of things in store so yah. If anyone will ever read this luv u 💖