So Romantic...~49 [M] [unedited]

"Ah fuck..." Lisa moaned as she was making out with her girlfriend. She was on top, slowly grinding on Rosé while fondling with the older girl's nipples.

"You are so wet..." Rosé mumbled making Lisa hum. "You are too..." she cupped her girlfriends center harshly in her hand making the girl squeal and buck her hips up. She grinned and started to rub her fingers over the slickness.

"Damn baby..." She slid in a finger and started to slowly move it, her teeth grazing over her girlfriends neck. "You are so so hot..." she murmured as Chaeyoung let out soft whimpers of her name.

"Lis... Lisa... Yes baby... Oh fuck I need more... Please Lis..."

It sounded like music to the younger girl's ears. She slid out her finger, electing a whine from Chaeyoung making Lisa chuckle. "Shush baby" She quickly pecked her lips before moving back and flicked her tongue over the girl's clit. "Jesus christ Lisa..." She moaned and arched her back off the bed when she felt her girlfriend wrap her lips around the bud and suckled softly on it. Lisa quickly slid two fingers into her girlfriend and curled her fingers so she was pressing against her g-spot.

"Ah! Lisa! Please faster... Yes!" She groaned and started to rock her hips up slightly to meet her trusts. Soon enough Lisa was moving faster, the only sounds present in the big room were angelic moans from Chaeyoung and soft squashing sounds.

"You are so wet baby" Lisa murmured, vibrations going through her clit. "Lisa I'm coming! Oh god... Fuck!" She screamed out and slightly squirted as her walls clenched around Lisa's fingers.

Lisa wasted no time and licked up all of her girlfriends cum before pulling her fingers out and presented them to Rosé's lips. Chaeyoung, still kind of in a haze, took her girlfriends digits in her mouth and slowly suckled on them. Lisa bit her lip at the sight, it was so hot. If she could she would stay here forever, pleasuring her girlfriend until she passed out from all the orgasms.

"Are you up for some more babygirl?" Lisa whispered as she leaned over, making Rosé nod. "I want to try something new, is that alright baby?" She got another nod in response. Slowly retreating her fingers, she chuckled when her girlfriend swirled her tongue around them.

"You seem so desperate to taste yourself baby..." Rosé her face flushed red out of embarrassment. "I knew it."

Lisa got up and walked into her closet before coming out with a pink bag and put that on the bed next to her girlfriend. She smirked when she saw that Rosé had buried one finger in herself and pumped slowly, her bottom lip in between her teeth.

"You are so fucking sexy you know..." Lisa mumbled before zipping the bag open. She reached in and pulled out an eight inch dildo, making Rosé's eyes widen. Lisa chuckled and placed it on the bed before pulling out a smaller one and a strap on. She also pulled out a vibrator and a small anal plug.

"You want to use all of these?" Rosé asked surprised and pulled out her finger before sucking it clean. Lisa shook her head and smiled. "No... I just... You can choose? What do you want me to use on you?"

Chaeyoung bit her lip and eyed all the items, a finger tracing over a few. "I... This one?" She mumbled and reached for the strap on. "Are you sure baby?" Lisa asked making her girlfriend nod rapidly.

"It seems hot... I mean now you will get some pleasure too right?" Lisa shrugged, "Giving you pleasure is all the pleasure that I need babygirl... But alright. Let me put it on."

She quickly put in the other items back in the bag, placing it on the floor, and accepted the toy from her girlfriend. After she buckled herself in she hovered over her girlfriend and kissed her slowly, the toy poking the older girl's leg.