Feeling Better?~4

Jennie jolted awake as her alarm went off, a groan falling from her lips as she got up and rubbed her still half-asleep eyes. She felt like crap and when she looked in the mirror she concluded that she also looked like crap. After taking a quick shower, she got into one of her clean school uniforms and made her way downstairs.

She noticed that her mother was passed out on the couch and sighed before filling a glass of water, taking a painkiller, and putting it next to the table. After that she went into the fridge for breakfast, just to be greeted by the empty shelves inside.

"Of course" she mumbled before closing it. It was typical of the woman to forget to get groceries.

She went into her mother's purse, retrieved some money, and picked up her bag before heading over to Jisoo her house.

She had left a bit earlier then normal just so she could ask if she could have a small breakfast at her friends place. Five minutes later she rang the bell and half a minute later Jisoo her sister, Alice, opened up.

"Oh, hi Jennie. Jisoo isn't finished yet. Please come in"

A minute later Jennie was seated on the couch half asleep waiting for her older friend. Around two minutes later Jisoo appeared downstairs with her schoolbag and greeted Jennie with a wide smile on her face.

 "Hey Nini, how are you?" 

Jennie just shrugged, "What about you?". "I'm alright. Do you want breakfast? My dad made some egg sandwiches and some coffee. And if I'm right you haven't eaten..." Jisoo tilted her head and Jennie shook her head, indicating that the older girl was correct. "There was nothing in the fridge... Thank you".

**

Lisa was currently seated on the shower floor with the almost hot water flowing over her. The sickness and pain she felt were horrible, and all she wanted to do was lay back in her bed and sleep.

After she finished getting ready, she slowly made her way downstairs and drank a few glasses of water. She then went to her car and proceeded to slowly drive away, feeling extremely dizzy.

On Friday, the school day usually was an hour shorter than usual, which means the 3 girls had their lunch break half an hour earlier. After they all had finished their lunches, Rosé had to go to the bathroom, so after excusing herself she quickly made her way over to the nearest one. When she walked inside, the sight in front of her made a gasp fall from her lips.

It was Lisa, on her knees with one of her hands holding her head while the other was leaning on the floor, supporting her upper body.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" She gasped while quickly kneeling down next to the girl and felt her forehead. 

"What happened? You're burning hot" she continued and felt her forehead before feeling the freezing hands of Lisa and furrowed her eyebrows out of concern.. Lisa on the other hand didn't even have the energy to do anything. She suddenly got another dizziness wave and let herself fall onto Rosé who managed to prevent Lisa from hitting her head and pulled her closer to herself.

"Can you tell me what happened?" Rosé pleadingly asked while holding the half-conscious girl in her arms. 

"Can you get up? Or try to? So I can bring you to the school nurse?"

Lisa didn't respond to anything, as she was too drained of energy.

**

"She has been gone for a while now. Do you think we should check on her? We are done anyways" Jennie suggested before the two girls got up and went to the nearest bathroom.