I Cook, I Clean~47 [unedited]

~slight trigger warning i think~

"I am so tired..." Jisoo mumbled as they walked out of school. They had been two weeks into their last school year and to say that it was tough would be an understatement. There had been assigned seven essays, had three presentations and had loads of other homework to finish.

"Let's go guys. There is no time for sulking or other things. Just get it going!" Lisa tried to encourage her friends. "Fighting..." Rosé tiredly mumbled and slightly punched her fist in the air before almost tripping over a small branch. Everyone laughed. The dull mood had been improved a bit.

"Jennie's it is today right?"

They all hummed. "Don't forget that I need to deliver something for my dad so I will be a bit later. See ya'll" Jisoo slid into Rosé her car while Jennie went into Lisa's.

"Ready?" Lisa whispered as she saw her friends face. The older girl smiled nervously and nodded. "Let's just get it over with... The faster the better."

The moment that Chaeyoung had pulled off Lisa and Jennie quickly drove the other way, towards her mother's place. They arrived fairly fast and both got out of the car. Jennie walked up the entrance and opened the door with her key. Lisa followed behind but jumped back when Jennie got shoved back against the wall by her mother.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" She hissed making Jennie let out a shaky breath. Lisa quickly pushed the woman away when she saw that she started to raise her hand, planning on hitting the girl.

"I just came here to bring some things here mom... I know that you can't take care of yourself. I brought you some food and some drinks. I also brought some cleaning materials and laundry detergent. Please take care of yourself." She sighed.

Jennie's mother harshly pushed herself out of Lisa's arms and glared at both girls. "You fucking left me! I'm sure that it has to do with this little friend of yours. Did she want you to live closer to her house so that she can fuck your pretty little self like the whore that you are? So she can pay you some good money that you so desperately crave?"

"No mom I don't want to get paid for having sex! I don't want to turn out like you!" She yelled in frustration making her mother smirk.

Lisa had stayed in the background wanting to give them as much privacy as possible while still making sure that Jennie didn't get hurt, like a few minutes ago.

"You don't want to turn out like me do you? Right? You think that your mother is too much of a whore? You think that your mother is a dirty slut? Selling her body for shit like cash and drugs? You think that you are better than me? You think that I believe that innocent facade shit of you Jennie? Your laptop's password isn't difficult. You don't think that I saw your ass on that site?"

Jennie turned pale and her eyes widened. No please god no, she thought, this couldn't be happening.

"Exactly. You are as disgusting and filthy as me. Did it feel good? To get that Seven dollars for your dignity?" She let out a spotting laugh and crossed her arms in front of her daughter before spitting right in front of her daughters feet.

"That seven dollars felt disgusting, if you really want to know!" She angrily yelled and pushed her mother slightly away. "It felt dirty. All the money that I got was disgusting! I know it! My dignity got stripped away little by little! Do you think that I enjoyed flaunting my breasts, vagina and ass on that site?! No of course I fucking didn't! But that disgusting money was keeping me AND you in this fucking trashy place! You never pay the fucking bills! All the money came from me! You fucking know that! You knew that mom! Who paid the hospital bills when you fucking overdosed on my birthday?! Huh?"