She Is... Hot~18 [unedited]

Jennie walked inside her house and didn't know if she felt relieved or stressed. She was finally released. The past week had been long and torturous. The three other girls had done their best to copy all the work for her and immediately brought it after school to her. They were only allowed to stay one hour before they had to leave her alone again. In that one hour they tried to explain the hardest things and explained simpler things to her though the phone. She felt like nothing more than a burden so when she was allowed to go home she didn't ask Rose to come pick her up. She just took the subway home.

Her house was in a state of chaos. Since she wasn't there to clean all week it looked horrible. Her mom wasn't home so she just went upstairs, took a shower and crashed in her bed. She felt relieve wash over her. Her own bed felt so amazing, she almost fell asleep immediately.

Home sweet home

Jisoo was currently sitting in a nearby cafe with Jora as they were were eating donuts and drinking coffee for dinner. They had met up there to get to know each other better as the two seemed to hit off pretty well. They both liked books, obviously, they had a really fun character, they both enjoyed doing random and weird things. Like eat this for dinner.

"I can't believe you actually agreed to do this" Jora laughed as she took another bite of his donut. Jisoo smiled and took a sip of her coffee "This was something I've wanted to do for a long time with someone." "You could have done it with your friends though" He chuckled and Jisoo hummed "You have a point. I'm sure they would have been down for that. But I didn't want to do it with them. I wanted to do it with someone else... No person in particular. Just not them. And then you asked me and I knew that I wanted to do this with you" Jisoo smiled and Jora felt a slight blush creep up. Luckily the vibe of the cafe was quite vintage so the lights were a bit dimmed. "Well, I hope we can have more of these weird... hangouts" He said before finishing his coffee. Jisoo agreed with a smile. She really enjoyed this.

***

Lisa was sitting at the Park's dinner table as they had invited her over. Rose her father and mother were very open parents who didn't like to control their daughter too much. The only thing they were a bit strict about was who her daughter hung out with. They didn't want bad people to hang out with their daughter. That is why they always requested of Rose to bring her new friends over for dinner. An since they vaguely had met Lisa before they wanted to really get to know her this time.

Rose her parents immediately liked Lisa, her bright smile while walking in and her polite manners. After dinner Lisa went up to Rose her room and sat down on the beanbag that was located in her room. "Do you want to game?" Rose asked and pulled out two game consoles, "Are you for real? Oh my god yes!" Lisa said excitedly making Rose laugh.

Two hours later both girls had started to grow tired and decided to watch a movie. They decided on Man In Black and soon enough they were watching the movie while snacking on some m&m's while chilling in Rose her bed. As the movie progressed the natural cuddler in her came to life and she moved closer to Lisa before leaning her head on the younger girl her shoulder. Lisa smiled and actually didn't really mind it. The warmth of the other girl felt good next to her.

"They are both so hot" Lisa commented and Rose glanced up surprised "You think Molly is hot?" Lisa hummed and continued watching the movie for a bit before turning her attention to Rose "Do you find her hot?" she questioned and Rose nervously shifted "Uh... Yeah, she is... hot." A while later when Lisa went to ask the older girl something she noticed that she had fallen asleep on her shoulder. The younger girl smiled at the sight and couldn't stop thinking about how cute Rose looked like this. As the movie got to an end Lisa turned off the television and tried to get up without waking Rose up in which she failed.

"For how long was I out" She mumbled and yawned and Lisa giggled "Maybe for twenty minutes. You looked cute". Rose blushed and Lisa smirked a bit. She quickly turned off the lights and crawled next to the older girl in bed who already had laid down. "Are you sure you don't want to watch another movie?" Rose questioned and the younger girl nodded "Lets just sleep. Goodnight Rosie" She whispered and Rose felt attacked by the sudden nickname. Was Lisa trying to kill her this evening?

"Goodnight Lisa"

***

"You finally decided to get your ass home" Jennie her mother barked at her as she walked into the living room in the morning. She ignored her mother and went to see if the fridge contained anything to eat, which it didn't. She sighed and wanted to walk back upstairs but her mother yelled at her to get her ass into the living room so she went up to her mother. "Where the fuck have you been" She grumbled making Jennie shift uncomfortable. "I... I was send to the hospital by the school and they made me stay at a care home for a week" she answered.

"What the fuck? You- Are you fucking telling me that you involved the state in a way!?" She fumed and Jennie hung her head low. She gave a slight scared nod "You fucking PIECE OF SHIT!" Her mother roared and flew up from the couch and towered over her daughter "Are you trying to get me in mother fucking jail or something?" She hissed, Jennie knew that if the woman could spit fire out of her mouth the whole house would be in flames right now.

"Please mom I didn't have any control in it." Jennie quickly stumbled back as she saw that her mom was trying to hit her straight in the face. "Mom please no. They will lock you up if you hit me" She softly cried and her mother pushed her to the ground, Jennie hitting her head hard on the floor. Her mother straddled her and Jennie covered her face with her hands "Mom no. Please. They will examine me at school for three weeks and if they find bruises they will lock you up" She sniffled. Eventho Jennie was scared of her mother. And she didn't like being around her, it was still her mother at the end of the day. The woman that she remembered bringing her to the playground on some rare days. The woman that dried her tears when she came home crying because some girls had told her that she was a loser at six years old. The same woman that once tried making a birthday cake for her because she didn't have enough money to buy one. Those moments were rare but Jennie treasured them in her heart. She couldn't imagine the woman who's roof she lived underneath since she was a baby, to end up in Jail. She still loved the woman that caused her a lot of pain. Mentally and physically.

Jennie her mother got off of her and violently kicked the couch right next to her daughters head before storming out of the door. Jennie stayed laying on the floor in slight shock before getting up and quickly running upstairs. She changed into Jeans and a cropped top before grabbing her phone and a bag and took some money out of the wallet her mother had left at home. She made her way to the train station.

She was going to visit Layla and make her feel the love she herself didn't receive.

//////////////////////////////////////

Jora and Jisoo are so cute don't you think?

But poor Jennie...

Hope you guys have a nice day/night 💕