Epilogue [unedited]

Eight years later

"Miss Manoban, they don't need you in Thailand anymore tomorrow." Myomy, Lisa her assistant said as she checked all the recent notes she took.

"The stocks have also increased with one point zero-three percent in the last month. Don't forget that your project with Hong Kong's prime minister needs to be finished in three weeks.

Lisa sighed and nodded while trailing over the rim of her mug with her pointer finger. "Thank you Myomy..."

There was a silence for a second before she spoke up again. 'Anything else?"

"No Miss Manoban. Nothing else is planned for the afternoon." Her assistant said as she scanned the schedule just in case.

Lisa nodded and cleared her throat.

"Alright then. Let's call it quits for the day. Go spend some time with your husband Myomy. And tell little Yeyi that I miss her presence at the office." Myomy smilled and bowed gratefully.

"Thank you miss. You are always so kind. I will greet her for you."

Lisa hummed and send her a last small smile before pressing onto her small announcement pad. She had installed it when she took over the office on everyone their desk. It was in the corner of everyone their desk so they could read everything when Lisa wanted to tell them something. She also used it so she could tell them what to do or which new things were going on. She really loved that she as able to pull that off as if spared her a lot of work.

'Everyone is off for the rest of the day. Do something good for yourself this afternoon. The Hong Kong deadline is coming closer and I want everyone to be in their best state of mind. If something is bothering you I'm still in my office for ten minutes. Other wise enjoy. -Manoban'

She pressed send onto her message and quickly pulled up the security system. A big smile appeared on her face when she saw how her employees reacted to her message. A lot already started to pack their bags, huge smiles on their faces as they talked to each other. She continued to flick through the security footage before her attention got brought to soft knocking on the door. She clicked away from the cameras and announced that they could enter.

A young Indian girl stepped inside which she soon recognized as Nirka, one of her newer employees.

"Good afternoon Miss Manoban... I am very apologetic for... coming here." She sighed and Lisa hummed and gestured for the chair on the other side of her desk, indicating that she could take a seat.

"What brought you here Nirka?" She questioned nicely, making the nervous employee usher to the seat before quickly sitting down. She was really anxious and fiddled with her hands.

"I... I am having problems. My Korean is not good still. I try ma'am. I really try but the language is hard and I not have good enough skills to learn it fast." She tried to explain in her slightly off Korean.

Lisa seemed to analyze the problem but couldn't really figure it out yet.

"Okay... So? What can I do on that matter?"

"I don't know ma'am..." She nervously stated and glanced up for a second before biting her lip. "I don't want you to get rid of me. I am in desperate... I need this job. One of my co workers told that you will... You won't want me here anymore because I made some spelling mistakes. I am deeply sorry ma'am I am doing my best." She sadly said and her shoulder hung low.

Lisa smiled a bit and leaned over, grabbing the attention of the young woman. "It's okay Nirka. You am doing an amazing job. I didn't hire you so you could write every word perfectly. I hired you because I see potential in your skills. You are wonderful in what you do and your ability to not speak Korean fluently to that level won't make me fire you. Don't worry about it. Keep on learning. You are doing an amazing job. Now go home alright?"