You Look H-Great ~14 [unedited]

"I can't anymore... please..." Lisa begged her trainer as he had sped up the treadmill even more. "Your father instructed me to make your training harsher and to be less soft with you. He said that Manoban's aren't weaklings. So I need to follow his instructions." The trainer said without much emotions. Lisa felt like crying. Her whole body was aching. Even though she ate two meals yesterday her body was still too weak to do all the training her father had planned for her. She felt dizzy and her balance started to get worse as she was still running on the treadmill. She just wanted to stop but she knew that with the speed she was going at right now she would get flung off the equipment. "Oppa Mark please" she begged him but he didn't listen. She felt like she was about to throw up. This was bad. She didn't know what to do and started to slightly panic. And while running panicking isn't the best idea. She struggled with her breathing and managed to slam down onto the emergency button before stumbling to the trashcan in the corner and throwing up into it while crying and panicking. It was as if her lungs weren't able to take in enough oxygen. Suddenly she felt her trainer picking her up and hand her some water which she struggled to drink.

She sat up and leaned against the wall with her eyes closed and rapid heavy breathing. "What's up with you Lalisa" Her trainer asked and shook his head "If I had done this 3 months ago you'd be able to do it but now you suddenly can't? Are you sick or something?" He questioned and Lisa shook her head, still silently crying. She felt embarrassed and weak. He was right, she would have been able to do this 3 months ago. "I'm sorry" she sniffled and slowly got up, still shaking a bit. He sighed and looked at his watch. "We still actually had an hour to train but I guess that you aren't able to do that anymore. Just go and rest. I will contact your father about this and say that you need to go to the doctors once he is back, okay?" "Okay oppa... thank you" She mumbled and tiredly walked away towards her room.

She quickly ran a hot bath and in the mean time brushed her teeth to get rid of the disgusting taste of her puke. She quickly stripped off her clothes and sank into her tub and put a mint bathbomb into the water. She relaxed her sore muscles a bit and sank down lower. She closed her eyes and leaned her head backwards. She knew that falling asleep in a bathtub was a big red no. She sighed and picked up the remote that was next to her and turned on the television that was located in the wall facing her bathtub. A K-drama 'Revenge Note' was on so she decided to watch that. In the afternoon she had planned to go buy a dress that fit her fathers description.

Half an hour later she got out, wrapped herself in a bathrobe and laid on her bed underneath her thick covers. She picked up her phone for the first time that day and saw four texts. Three of Rosé and one of Jisoo. She opened Rosé her texts first and read 'Hey Lisa. Good morning, how are you doing?' 'I was going to ask you if you'd maybe want to visit Jennie later? She has been taken to a center close to the school' 'It's okay if you can't'. She quickly replied back saying that she would probably be able to and asked the time. She then proceeded in opening Jisoo her text message which was a good morning text with a picture attached. It was a picture of the stuffed animal Lisa had gave her surrounded by some other stuffed animals. "Awe that is so cute" she replied and also asked how she was doing.

She suddenly got an incoming face time from Rosé and accepted it. A tired looking Rosé appeared on the screen and Lisa looked a bit worried. "Are you okay?" The younger girl immediately asked "yeah just tired. Didn't have a lot of sleep. What about you? You also seem quite tired" she said worried. "Yeah but I'm alright..." Lisa said and ended up yawning making Rosé giggle a bit. God that was cute Lisa thought. "So this may seem really weird... because I know that you have a car... but I was wondering if I could pick you up to go to Jennie?" She suggested a bit hesitant. "Um... yeah sure" Lisa chuckled and switched positions in her bed "but I don't know if it's the wisest thing... I need to go shopping to buy a dress for tomorrow and-" she got cut off by Rosé "oh no that's alright! I can maybe help you pick out one?" Lisa smiled at the idea and nodded "alright then. I will pick you up at 2? Just send me your location".