I'm Sorry Appa~45 [unedited]

●i just want to say thanks for all this support all of a sudden it means a lot to me and makes me so happy●

"You promised me that we would hang out together though" Jill pouted as she was facetiming with Lisa. The older girl sighed and nodded while apologetically looked at her friend.

"I know hun... but this was last minute. You know how I would rather be there with you right now then this stupid conference with my father. It's live on television though. You can admire me from there." Lisa winked making her friend chuckle and roll her eyes.

"Yeah yeah alright. Maybe we can have dinner after it is over? You can bring your girlfriend too?" Jill suggested making Lisa hum, "I'll see. I hope my dad will allow me to go out later. I don't know if he has something else planned for the evening. I will let you know... And are you sure? You guys can meet each other tomorrow too... I promised you I'd make it an us day."

Jill hummed and flopped down on bed. "I'm sure. Now go get ready or something, It's in three hours."

Lisa pouted waved, "Alright Jilli, I will let you know, byeee!"

She ended the call and sighed. Her eyes flickered to the clock before the dress that her father had provided for her. It was a one sleeved white dress with golden details on it. She actually liked it but felt nervous about the event.

While the other one, which she had done alone was also live on television, not a lot of people were told about it as it didn't really concern the population. This one, however, was an event that people almost seemed to watch religiously. So she knew that even more eyes would be on her.

She didn't want that.

She took all here jewelery and her Celine bag before making her way downstairs and getting her makeup and hair done. She changed into her clothes before waiting for her father.

Soon after that he arrived and they made the way over to the car that was hired. They sat next to each other in a tense silence. Lisa her head hung low and her hands were clasped together on her lap. She was scared.

"After the event we have a dinner." He informed her, making her slump down a bit, an action that didn't go unnoticed by him.

"What is wrong with that Lalisa?" He asked, annoyance lacing in his voice. The girl swallowed and bit her lip for a split second before speaking up. "Nothing father..."

He nodded a single time, a slight smirk grazing his lips. He liked seeing that his last actions had made the girl even more obedient of him. He liked that. He was her father and she was going to obey him.

"I have high expectations of you Lalisa." Was the last thing he said before they got out of the car. Eyeblinding camera flashes and ear deafening screams were heard from the paparazzi. Lisa plastered on a fake smile.

Let the acting begin.

At home the Parks were watching the event.

"Look it's Lisa." Mister Park smiled as he pointed at the screen. Chaeyoung hummed and looked how her girlfriend and her father walked up the stairs. They soon started to pose for pictures.

"I can't believe that that same man is such a monster..." Miss Park sighed as she watched the screen. The father-daughter duo seemed as if they had the closest bond. He was smiling and Lisa clung into him. They smiled at each other and Lisa even seemed to laugh at something he said.

"They seem so... so happy. It almost seems like a dream what happened almost two weeks ago. I can't believe it..." Rosé shook her head and felt her stomach get tied into knots.