Good Girl~40 [M] [unedited]

~trigger warning~

"Your lips feel so good on mine..." Lisa murmured and Rosé let out a slight giggle and attached their lips again.

"Stop laughing baby how am I supposed to kiss you?" Lisa chuckled but couldn't help herself and smiled too.

"You are smiling too! Don't blame it all on me." The older girl pointed out and Lisa slightly rolled her eyes.

They had been making out for what seemed hours yet they couldn't get enough of each other. Their lips were swollen, cheeks were flushed and hands were roaming over each others bodies.

Suddenly Chaeyoung pushed Lisa off of her and straddled the younger girl. Lisa squealed out of surprise and placed her hands on her girlfriend's waist.

The older girl leaned over and left kisses on Lisa's neck, creating small bite marks in the process. The girl moaned and felt herself growing even more aroused. As Rosé moved lower she herself moved back a bit, her center brushing on Lisa's thigh.

"Fuck..." she whispered as her girlfriend flexed her thigh, making it harder, and pushed it against her soaked panties.

"Lisa..." she mumbled but Lisa was quick to hush the girl and pushed her back a bit. She quickly sat up and pulled her girlfriend closer to her.

One gaze into each others eyes was enough permission that Lisa needed before unclasping her girlfriend's bra. She quickly took one nipple into her mouth and gently sucked onto it. Gripping her waist tighter, she helped Rosé grind her center onto her thigh.

The soft moans and heavy breaths were angelic to Lisa's ears. Softly grazing her teeth over the girls nipple, Lisa's fingers were toying with the sides of the lace panties.

"Take em off baby..." Lisa murmured against the girl's chest. Rosé wasted no time in getting next to the bed and quickly pulled them off, letting them drop onto the floor. She got on top of Lisa again and moaned when her, now naked, center made contact with girls burning hot skin.

They continued with the same thing for a while, Lisa worshiping her small yet perky breasts while her wet center was rubbing over her thigh.

"Baby... Lisa... Please..." she whispered as she felt herself grinding harder and more frantic.

"What do you want babygirl..." the younger girl murmured and gently stroked her girlfriends thighs.

"Please... Fuck me... I need you..."

The younger girl was quick and moved her girlfriend to lay down next to her. She removed her own bra and got on top. After a short kiss she crawled back and kissed her girlfriends inner thighs.

"Lisaaaa..." she whined and bucked her hips up.

"You're so impatient..." Lisa murmured and moved closer. After some more teasing she finally placed a soft kiss on the girl's outer folds, making her tense up and buck her hips up. The young girl her tongue licked in one swift move through her folds, tasting her girlfriends wetness. She groaned at the taste and placed a soft kiss on the girl's clit.

"You taste wonderful..." She mumbled, sending slight vibrations to Rosé's clit. The older girl moaned and gripped the sheets. "Lisa... Lis please..." She whimpered and bucked her hips up again.

"Okay... okay baby..."

She started to flick her tongue over Chaeyoung's clit, electing soft moans, and rubbed over the girl her virgin slit with one of her long fingers.

"Inside..." Rosé whimpered making Lisa slowly push her middle finger inside. She knew that the girl pleasured herself, but she also knew that her fingers were longer, and would probably reach further inside the girl. She was scared of hurting her so she was extra careful.