Rainbow~51 [unedited]

~trigger warning~
(Please listen to Rainbow- Kacey Musgraves when it is mentioned in the story)

After the Christmas days were over Lisa her schedule suddenly got really hectic. Her father had accepted endless modeling shoots, advertisement videos and even a few interviews. He also made her work out a lot in the form of the gym, dancing and swimming.

This left her with no time to spend with her girlfriend. As she got home she ate before crashing in her bed immediately. She wanted to go out and enjoy her short holiday break but she couldn't as she was working rigorous hours every single day.

"Can I come over to sleep baby? I miss you... We don't have to do anything else, I just want to be with you for a while." Chaeyoung mumbled through the phone as Lisa had a short ten minute snack break.

"Um... Sure babygirl... Would you like for me to bring dinner for you in the evening? I'll also text one of the workers to allow you access." Lisa said, glancing up as the stylist walked up to her. "Lisa we got to start again now." Lisa send her a quick nod before sighing. "I love you baby. I got to go."

"I love you too Lis. Take care. And you won't have to bring food for me. Bye love." Rosé said before ending the call.

Lisa tiredly got up and followed the person. She was already tired of posing and changing.

Six hours later she followed her dad to the car where a driver was waiting for them. She looked like a zombie, all the energy and life that she had was drained out of her. Not a single fiber in her body had energy left. They soon were seated in the car and drove off.

Lisa her head was pressed against the glass window as she followed what was going outside of the car. Slowly her eyes started to droop but every time that she almost fell asleep a bump in the road managed to wake her up again.

"School starts in two days Lalisa." Her father suddenly spoke up, making the girl turn her head a bit to him. She nodded and blinked a few times, trying her best to keep her eyes open. "I know appa..."

"Did you prepare already? You know what you'll be getting right? Did you start studying them already?" She asked her. Lisa bit her lip and shook her head. "No appa..." she whispered and leaned her head against the window again.

Just as her father was about to say something he received a phone call and answered it. The call went on forever. As they arrived home he still hadn't finished discussing over the phone about some sort of project that he was planning to start with.

Lisa silently got out of the car before walking inside and went straight to the kitchen. She sat on a bar stool at the counter and placed her arms on the table before laying her head on them. She would wait patiently for her dinner.

A few minutes later her father entered the kitchen and grabbed two plates before starting to put food that their cook made for them. She sat up when her served it to her and she dug in as quickly as possible. She was really hungry as she only had an apple and a energy bar through out the day.

"Why didn't you start with reviewing yet? You know that I expect you to start early." He grumbled and started eating his food while he sat a few stools away from her.

"I... I've been so busy appa... You know that. I'm sorry." She sighed and stifled a yawn before continuing with the bit of food on her plate.

"Not a valid excuse Lisa. You know that. I have told you before that you should just schedule in your days. Write down what you need to do that day. You turn 18 in less than three months. You need to start doing these things." He sighed and shook his head, disappointment present.