Where Is Jisoo?~29 [unedited]

~trigger warning~

Jennie shakily pressed the camera button a few more times. She checked if the angle was correct. Her plump, currently dark red, lips were in view and her almost black hair was falling loosely over her shoulders. Her nipples were the main focus of the picture.

They were pink, erect and her breasts weren't the smallest making them stand out even more. Once she deemed the pictures worthy she sighed and quickly pulled a shirt over her head. She wiped her lips with a wet wipe before throwing it in the trash can. 

She sat down onto her bed and started to edit the pictures just to be sure nothing personal of her was in it. Once she realized that the set of photos was good she went onto her account on a site she had found.

Once she filled in all the necessary details she pressed the upload button and wait for it to complete. Once it succeeded she sighed and closed her eyes.

She wasn't better in any way than her mother. And it hurt to know that. 

Her mother often didn't question how the electricity bill, the water bill, the heater bill, any bill, got paid. It seemed as if Jennie was the parent in the house. Needing to make sure that everything got paid, making sure that the fridge wasn't too empty, making sure that the house got cleaned, the laundry got done. Everything costs money, and they didn't have enough of that.

Occasionally Jennie took some money out of her mothers purse, but that was when she herself was low on money too.

If she did that too often, her mother would notice it and probably kill her. For real.

It happened one time already. She was lucky that she made it out alive.

It was seven in the evening and Layla was visiting again. It was summer vacation and she didn't have anything to do. Her father had gone out with friends and told her that she had to take Layla for a week so she did. Rosé was on vacation to Australia with her parents while Jisoo had gone to Jeju Island leaving her with no place to go. 

"Umma!" Layla whined and tugged on her sisters shirt. "I am hungry." 

Jennie sighed and ran a hand through her hair. She had spend all her money on buying school supplies for the upcoming year and a new bag because her old one had a hole in it. She didn't want to bother Rosé her mother with it again and decided to take responsibility in her own hands. She was sixteen already. She was getting closer to adulthood and had to learn to take care of herself even more.

But this had left her with no money at all. If she was alone she didn't mind going hungry sometimes. She could survive if she only ate a piece of toast for breakfast and nothing else throughout the day. But her sister had to eat three meals a day. She recently had turned five and had to grow and stay healthy. So she had to prepare food. She just didn't know where she would find one.

"Okay babygirl. I will get some money and then we will go to the store alright?" Layla nodded and followed her older sister. "Can you go downstairs already and put on your shoes? I will come in a minute."

Layla nodded and carefully went down the stairs. 

In her mothers room Jennie started to search for the box her mother put most of her money in. She quickly found it stuffed in the closet underneath a few clothes. As she took out the box and opened it to retrieve some money she heard a crash and suddenly hear her younger sister crying. She practically threw the box on the bed and ran downstairs. 

She saw her sister laying on the floor rubbing her knee while crying. She quickly picked up the girl and ran her hands through the dark brown locks. "Where does it hurt Layla?" She asked softly. "Knee..." "Do you want me to kiss it better babygirl?" The older girl asked and Layla nodded "please...". Jennie smiled and put her sister down before getting on her knees and kissing the painful knee. "All better?" She smiled and the girl nodded, tears still present in her eyes. She kissed her younger sisters cheek, "let's go to the store and get yummy food okay? I can carry you on my back."