He Was Right~3

~warning~ emotional abuse and physical limitations

"Dad I said sorry" she sobbed as she was hugging herself tightly in a corner.

"How could you do this to me?" He hissed and threw the second prize throphie on the floor next to her "I can't believe this Lalisa. Fucking second place?!"

Lisa felt ashamed and embarrased about herself.

"You slow bitch!" he said and gripped his daughters face in his hands "the only reason that I'm not beating you until you're just a pile of shit is because you need to look good" he hissed.

The girl trembled out of fear and nodded "d-daddy i'm sorry please..." she cried and tried to hug him but he harshly pushed her back against the wall. "I don't want to fucking see you. So ju-"

Lisa almost jumped up when she heard her phone buzz. She looked around her disorientated, she was covered in sweat and she was breathing heavily. Her car had fogged up and she had to come to her senses. She brushed her bangs to the sides before leaning over and switching from the heater to the air-conditioning. She closed her eyes as she felt the cool wind blow onto her face. She has to go to class in 8 minutes and didn't want to go in sweaty. After quickly touching up her makeup and brushing her hair the bell rang.

Time for classes again.

***

It was the end of the school day and everyone was exhausted. Luckily it was Thursday, one day before Friday.

The three best friends decided to stick around and study for 4 more hours. They sat down in one of the emptier classrooms and started to discuss the learning material they had gotten that day.

Lisa on the other hand decided to quickly go to the mall so she could buy a few things for herself.

 At around 9 she finished and ended up with a few new clothing items. A size 0 to be precise. A size down from most of the clothes she had in her closet. She also got a new bag and a few new school supplies. Just when she was about to walk out of the mall to her car a stuffed narwhal caught her attention. She quickly walked into the store and bought it to add to her small stuffed animal spot in her room.

When she checked her watch she realized that she had to leave at this instance or she wouldn't make it for her curfew. 

In her rush out she bumped into a younger boy and almost lost her balance. She almost fell but the guy managed to hold onto her arm. She flushed red from embarrassment and then recognized from school. He was in a lower class than her. The boy quickly apologized and she nervously laughed while waving it off. "I just didn"t look where I was going it's alright". 

She was about to continue walking when she saw that his eyes were a little puffy.

"Hey what's wrong?" She questioned him, making him nervously rub his arm. He told her that both his parents were out of town and he missed the last bus home so he was panicking on how to get home. Quickly thinking about it she offered him to drive him home.

"Thank you so much Lalisa" he said once they were seated in her car. "It's no problem..." "Chin-Hae." He gave her the directions to his house and she safely dropped him off. She was 30 minutes away from her house and it was already past her curfew. With the fastest speed possible she drove home.

Damn you Lisa, for being nice.

In the mean time the 3 friends were seated in the the train on their way home. Rosé, who still wasn't feeling the best, was fast asleep on Jisoo her shoulder while she was playing a game.