But He Wasn't~11 [unedited]

Jennie stuffed her stuffed animal in her closet behind some t-shirts and put a load of laundry in the washer. Her mother never did anything around the house so there was a big pile she still had to take care of.

After she finished with that she quickly put on her uniform and headed to Rosé's place. The younger girl stood outside already with Jisoo waiting for her. "Sorry I'm a bit late I had to do some laundry before I left." "It's okay Jennie it was only a few minutes." Jisoo said understanding it. They all took the train to school and arrived on time. Lisa had just gotten out of her car and walked inside where she saw the three girls talking with each other. She didn't know if she should approach them but eventually did.

"Goodmorning" she said and slightly bowed out of respect. "Morning Lisa. How are you?" Jisoo asked and she shrugged. "Alright. Tired. You guys?" "I'm good"Rosé said with a smile and Jisoo nodded "I'm doing good too". "Tired would be an understatement. But fine I guess" Jennie mumbled. At that moment the bell rang and they greeted the youngest girl before heading off to their class.

It was the third hour and everyone was taking notes except Jennie. She was half asleep on her desk. The day before she had arrived home around 6:40 pm. She was feeling tired but knew she had to clean. First she decided on eating dinner which consisted of a pack of noodles and two eggs. She was pretty hungry and decided to consume her meal while watching Television. She watched an episode of Masterchef. Just the distraction she needed for that time. After she finished she started with washing some dishes before her phone rang. It was her mother calling to tell her to buy some things for her at the store such as alcohol, condoms and some cleaning supplies. When she asked her mother were the money for it was she laughed and told her she was crazy if she thought that she would give her money. This was one of the things Jennie hated. She was never really able to save up because her mother always wanted her to buy things without returning the money. But she knew that if she didn't buy them her mother would go ballistic on her and she couldn't deal with that.

After going to the store and buy everything with her fake Id-card she started cleaning and doing laundry. At around 1 she decided to stop and continue the next day.

"Miss Jennie!" The teacher said loudly making her jump. Her heart sped up out of nervousness and she looked at her teacher. I'm sorry miss I-" "I do not tolerate sleeping students in my class and you know that. Now don't make me catch you again. And I want all the notes in your notebook by the end of my lesson. I am coming to check on you". The girl sighed and started to quickly copy the notes from the board, not understanding a single thing what she was writing. But in the moment she didn't really care.

The rest of the day went by pretty normally. Everyone stayed later than usual to study for their test the next day but that was it.

The next day everyone was nervous for their test. Physics was one of the hardest subjects in school for them. Lisa was extremely nervous because her score had to be basically perfect or her dad would kill her. Rosé felt prepared, she was pretty good in Physics so she was confident in herself. Jisoo and Jennie struggled a bit more with the subject but they managed most of the time. For all the four girls the test went better than expected. Or at least, that was their experience. As the school day got to an end Rosé, Jisoo and Jennie had decided to ask Lisa to go to this mini Soccer park to play it for a bit the day before so they all came with a pair of gym clothes. Jennie her bruise on her stomach also had started to slowly heal so it didn't hurt too much anymore. A soccer park was a big gym with different rooms that had fake grass on the floor and two small goals. Lisa offered to drive them instead of them walking to the place. It wasn't too far located from the school so they were there in less than a five minute drive. They went inside and Rosé and Jisoo rented shoes and a ball for the four of them before paying for one and a half hour. They were changed in no time and Lisa chose to be with Jisoo on the team which left Rosé together with Jennie.