Full Of Surprises~37 [unedited]

~slight trigger warning~

~slight M~

Soft whimpering and movements woke Rosé up from her peaceful sleep. It was five in the morning and she was still quite tired.

"No... No... Please don't..." She heard soft cries coming from the girl in her arms and quickly gained her senses.

"Lisa?" She whispered but there was no response. The girl just let out a cry and started to tremble even more violently. "I'm sorry! Appa I'm sorry!" She whimpered.

Rosé quickly shook the girl, trying to wake her up from her nightmare.

"Lisa! Lisa wake up! Wake up Lis!"

Suddenly the girl shot up and looked around, confused and distraught. Chaeyoung put a hand on her friends shoulder but she flinched away. "Don't hurt me!" She cried out and buried her face in her knees.

Rosé her heart broke at the sight. "Lisa... It's me... Rosé... I'm not going to hurt you..." She softly mumbled. Lisa peaked up from her knees and when she saw the girl sitting she quickly lunged onto her. She hugged her tightly and nuzzled her face in the older girls neck.

She was still trembling all over her body and was sweating yet cold at the same time. She was terrified and couldn't stop her crying. It had felt so real. It had felt too real.

Rosé ran her fingers through her friends hair and whispered calming words to the girl.

She didn't want to assume things, but her nightmare had seemed the exact same like Jennie her nightmares. And those were about her mother beating her up.

She couldn't wrap her head around the thought that Lisa maybe was being hit by someone. Possibly her father.

Because, unlike Jennie, Lisa was a public figure in Korea. People took pictures of her without Lisa even knowing it. Wouldn't things like that get noticed fairly soon?

Wouldn't it be out in the open if one of the richest men in Korea would abuse his daughter who was in the public eye a lot?

It just seemed unbelievable.

"What were you dreaming about?" Chaeyoung gently asked.

Lisa tensed up and clung tighter against her friend.

"Please..." She sniffled. "Lisa I-" "Please keep me safe Rosie. Please hold me." She begged as if the girl wasn't already holding her.

It seemed as if she was terrified to let go of her. But for which reason?

***

Lisa and Rosé were silently sitting across from each other. It was seven in the morning and they had decided to eat the included breakfast downstairs in the restaurant. Lisa let Rosé borrow a pair of her sweatpants and a t-shirt while she just pulled on a pair of jeans and a sweater.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Chaeyoung asked carefully. She took a bite out of her pancakes and looked at Lisa. The younger girl met her eyes and when she saw only worry in her friends eyes she sighed.

"It's nothing much... Just... It isn't too serious or anything. Um... My ex? We once got into a pretty bad fight and he made it physical... Yeah that just kind of... I sometimes just get nightmares about that." Lisa mumbled and took a sip from her coffee.

Chaeyoung nodded and bit her lip. "I'm sorry Lisa..." She sadly said.

She was sad because she knew that indeed, the dream was about someone hitting her, but she was also sad because she had lied to her.