Luna~24 [unedited]

Rosé just finished baking some pancakes and went upstairs to her room. She looked at the clock on the wall and when she saw that it was almost 10 in the evening she paced around like a kid waiting for it to turn ten in the evening. She was excited for Lisa to stay over. She really liked having Lisa around.

Her dirty clothes were all in the laundry basket. Her carpet was cleaned and her sheets were changed. She even sprayed some air freshening spray into the air before plopping down onto her bed.

The korean girl picked up her phone and slightly frowned when she didn't see any responses yet from Lisa. The last time that she was online and messages actually delivered to her was 6 in the evening.

But maybe her phone just died, Rosé thought, trying to stay positive. There wasn't a reason Lisa wouldn't come.

She started munching on one of the sandwiches she had made for Lisa and her as the clock showed half past ten.

Where was Lisa?

***

She laid used and tired on the bed as he finally finished with her. Her jaw was sore from having the gag in her mouth, her wrists were sore and her slit was swollen with cum slowly dripping out of it.

She felt like passing out right then and there but she vaguely remembered that she was supposed to sleep over at Rosé her place. She wanted to get up, she really did, but her body felt tired. Her body felt drained. She felt like bricks were weighing her down.

And her phone was broken into pieces because of that asshole.

She couldn't even send a message to Rosé.

She closed her eyes for a split second but got swallowed into the deepness that was her sleep in what seemed a split second.

***

"Yeah can I please have the red iphone pro max?" Lisa asked as she stood in a store at five in the morning.

Ten minutes later she walked out with a brand new phone and waited for the phone to reboot with her old sim- and memory card.

When she had woken up around four she took a long hot shower and changed into her clothes with her bikini underneath it. She picked up her broken phone before leaving Minjae his mansion and drove off towards a 24/7 mall.

She sighed as she saw the last message was from Rosé.

I'm going to bed now. I couldn't wait any longer. Sorry. Sent at 2:23 am

She sighed and tried to come up with a reasonable excuse in her mind.

It was pretty early but she was starving and decided to get breakfast at a small café in the mall. She got a salad and a cup of coffee and started eating. She chuckled at her weird combination but didn't really mind.

"Hey. Would you mind if I sit with you?" A girl around Lisa her age asked as she had a plate with pancakes on it and a cup of chocolate milk.

"Oh, uh, sure I guess." Lisa mumbled and continued scrolling on her phone. There were so many empty seats left yet the girl wanted to sit at her table across from her. She didn't understand that but was too tired to find it annoying.

The girl pulled out a book and started reading it. After a while she got so engulfed in the book that she forgot to continue eating and let her food get cold.

"Your food is getting cold." Lisa said but there was no response, it was as if the girl was in a completely different universe. She studied the girl in front of her for a bit. She was wearing an over sized shirt on top of a pair of mom jeans and had her purple dyed hair in a low ponytail. Her face was quite small and there was a small mark on her left cheek. Big glasses were propped up on her nose and her baby hairs were pointing to all sides. There were, if you took a closer look, bags present underneath her eyes.