Cherry Flavored Vodka~7 [M] [unedited]

Lisa sat nervously in her new white Channel dress next to her father in the car. She wore a diamond necklace and bracelet and had her long hair up in a beautiful high ponytail. There was a tense silence in the car and she bit her lip.

Her father handed her a glass and poured some white wine in it, "So you won't be so stiff around my friends" He mumbled and she gratefully accepted it. She let out the softest moan as she took her first sip. It was as if the wine got finer every time he bought it. "Which wine is this father?" She asked him and he slightly smiled. He did that on rare occasions so it was a real surprising sight for Lisa. "It's Domaine Leflaive Batard Montrachet." "It's so good..." She said and smiled back at him. He nodded and took a sip from his glass. Now being able to focus on the delicious taste the ride was less torturous.

Around 45 minutes later she arrived at the big mansion of her dad's friend. She took her purse and followed after him. When she walked in her mouth almost gaped open. The place was beautiful. It was a tad bigger than Lisa her own house yet it was completely different. The house felt lighter, more elegant than her own house. Or maybe that was just because she didn't live here.

As her father walked up to everyone he knew to greet the people she followed and did the same. She got complimented a lot and told that she looked gorgeous. Her late afternoon didn't seem to start as bad as she expected it to. Maybe she was actually going to enjoy it here.

**

Jisoo and Rosé were busy with studying when her dad walked in with a tray of different snacks. "For my hardworking babies" He said smiling and placed it in front of the two friends. "Thank you appa" "Yes thank you". "No problem," he said cheerfully and winked at them before disappearing out of her room. They started to dig in and continued studying.

Fifteen minutes away from them Jennie was also studying while Layla was busy on her phone. If she didn't understand a certain thing she would write it down so she could ask the girls Monday at school. "Umma I am hungry. Can you make pancakes?" her little sister asked as she moved closer to Jennie. "I'll have to look if there is flour alright? She said and got up. "I want to be with you" she pouted and reached her arms up.

For a five year old she was quite small but that didn't mean she wasn't heavy for Jennie to carry. Jennie sighed and carefully lifted her up. With her in her arms she walked down the stairs and placed her to sit on the counter. She went in one of the almost empty pantries and found a bit of flour and the sugar pot still had some sugar in it. She quickly took out a bowl and started to mix all the ingredients. She had her egg left and put that through the batter. It was enough to make around the 3 medium sized pancakes . After she finished baking them she rolled one up for Layla and cut it into pieces for her so she could just stab it with a fork. "Thank you Umma" She smiled happily and hugged her leg. "You're welcome baby" She mumbled.

While she was eating Jennie quickly cleaned up after herself and sat down next to her little sister. "Do you want to watch tv babygirl?" She asked Layla who nodded. "Please" She mumbled with her mouth full. She took her sisters plate and brought it into the living room and turned on the Tv. Soon enough she found a Disney movie and let her watch it. "I want to be a princess too!" She exclaimed out a few minutes later. "You are a princess" Jennie said and smiled as her little sisters face started to glow, "Really?" "Yes. Really, you are my princess" Jennie mumbled and kissed her forehead.

**

So do you plan on taking over your fathers company?" Was asked by one of the other guests at the table asked Lisa since her father had been talking about the improvements. Lisa swallowed and nervously looked at her dad before plastering on a smile. "If my father pleases, of course, I will. He worked hard on it and I wouldn't like to see it fail when he isn't the boss anymore. I feel like it is my responsibility as his daughter to continue what my hard-working father started". Everyone seemed pleased at the table and nodded before continuing with their dinner. She had a tiny bit of everything on her plate as that was a polite thing to do. She slowly ate her food and occasionally laughed when she felt like it would be fitting and a polite thing to do.