Don't Do This Shit!~5 [unedited]

"But dad..." "I can't!" she rolled her eyes annoyed before ending the call and closed her eyes while taking deep breath to calm herself down. She walked back into the room and 3 pairs of eyes turned to her. "Guys... I have to go" Jennie said. "I thought you'd be sleeping with me this weekend?" Jisoo said a little confused and took another bite of the cookie she was holding. "I was going to... My dad... He just called me. He doesn't want Layla this weekend so he just told me to pick her up. I don't know how he is expecting me to do that." She groaned and kicked her school bag angrily that was right in front of her. "There isn't even anything at home..." she mumbled and sat down on the beanbag she was sitting on before her dad had called her.

"I can bring you?" Lisa asked her. "I mean you guys have done a lot for me so I can maybe help?" She offered. Jennie looked at her friends before at Lisa "are you sure? My dad lives in a whole different part of town and I-" "yes it's okay. If I can help i'd gladly help... but we'd have to leave now" she said looking on her watch. She had two hours left until her new curfew and didn't want to be late again. Jennie quickly greeted her friends and Lisa thanked them for everything before the two girls left together.

Lisa felt good enough to drive again and soon both girls were on the road. "I can't thank you enough... you don't know how much this means" Jennie said to the younger girl and Lisa smiled. "You don't have to thank me. If I may ask, it seems like your parents aren't together anymore?"

Jennie chuckled and shook her head a little. "No they aren't... they separated around 5 years ago? And my dad claimed custody of Layla a while back so..." she trailed off, not wanting to go further in on it. Lisa understood and turned on the radio.

Around twenty minutes later they arrived at her fathers place. Lisa inspected the neighborhood. It wasn't one of the best but it could pass. "Give me a minute please..." the older girl said before getting out of the car and rang the bell. Her father opened up and almost pushed Jennie her younger sister out of the house.

"Fucking finally. You couldn't take any longer?" He sneered at her. "Dad this was the fastest I would ever arrive here. Now how the fuck can you do this last minute! You can't just suddenly dump her with me like she is an item. You wanted full custody of her so badly. Then don't do this shit!" She angrily said at her dad. "Mom isn't ca-" he smacked her across the face "don't mention that piece of trash. Now fuck off and bring her to school on Monday. Love you Layla" He said before slamming the door shut.

Lisa had heard and watched the full encounter in horror but remained seated. Jennie opened the door for Layla to get in before getting in herself next to Lisa. She felt embarrassed about what had just happened and didn't say a word to Lisa. "Here" Lisa offered, handing her a cream before starting her car and started the drive to Jennie's place.

"Soothes the skin and lessens the creation of bruises" was written on the tube. "Thank you..." she mumbled and gently rubbed it in on her now already red cheek.

The little girl had stayed silent this entire time. "What's your name?" Lisa asked her, glancing in the backseat. "Layla" she mumbled shyly and fiddled with the small stuffed animal that she had in her hands. "And how old are you Layla?" "I'm six" she smiled a bit. "And you?" "Well I am Lisa and I am 17 years". "So you're as old as my umma!" She exclaimed.

(Umma means mom)

Lisa raised her eyebrows a bit surprised and glanced at Jennie who pretended like she didn't hear a thing. "Do you think you could stop at a grocery store? I need to buy some things." Jennie said and Lisa hummed. "Ofcourse".

At the next supermarket Lisa parked her car and the three of them got out of it. Jennie had to quickly take Layla by the hand, otherwise she would have ran off.

Five minutes later Jennie had everything she needed. Layla came with a bag of animal shaped candy and handed it to her older sister. "Umma can I get this please?" She said with a pout. "Layla... I don't know if I have the money for that..." "oh..." she said disappointed. "But I really want it." She mumbled. "We'll see alright?"

Lisa was watching the two and bit her lip. If she only had some cash to give them. But the only source of money she had at the moment was gone.

Jennie only had 10.000 ₩ with her. Merely enough for the four packs of noodles, one pack of milk, six eggs and loaf of bread she had. Her total came to 9.500₩ which made her release the breath she didn't know she was holding. She was glad that she could make her baby girl a bit happy.

Leaving with the one bag of groceries Lisa drove Jennie home. Lisa was a bit shocked at the difference between Rosé's neighborhood and the part Jennie lived in. The streets were quite bad and the houses were very close to each other. There was graffiti on a lot of walls and the people that she saw outside were a bit of the creepy kind. Lisa stopped in front of a small two story home with a messy and uncared for garden.

"Thank you Lisa... for everything. Please be safe on your way back home" she smiled and politely bowed before getting out of the car and walking up to the house with her Layla behind her. Lisa watched as they got inside before starting her drive to her own house. She turned the radio up and softly hummed to one of the tunes playing.

Inside of Jennie's house everywhere was a mess again. She was fed up with her mom trashing the place every time, but what could she do. She put the milk, eggs and bread in the fridge before going upstairs with her little sister. "Umma I'm hungry" Layla said and sat down on her sisters bed. Jennie her room consisted of a one person bed, a small dresses and a desk, which didn't leave a lot of space in her tiny room, but it was enough to survive in. "I'll make you dinner okay?"

Forty minutes later Lisa arrived home. It was ten minutes before 9 so she was on time. She walked inside and saw her father watching TV. He checked his watch before eyeing her up and down. "Where did you go? Who's clothes are those?" He asked her. She bit her lip and nervously shifted on her feet. "I felt sick at school and when a girl tried helping me I threw up over her and my school uniform. She took me to her house and let me shower and wear her clothes..." She explained him. Hoping he would't be mad. Because honestly, nowadays she didn't know what could anger him anymore. "You're lucky you're my only child. Otherwise I would have disowned you already. Don't you have any shame? Throwing up on yourself and another student?!" Lisa let her head hang low in shame and swallowed. He stared at her for a few more moments before shooing her away. "Your food is on the kitchen table. Don't make me see you again today if you want to sleep good tonight" he threatened her. She quickly bowed before rushing away to the kitchen and finding a plate with some rice, porkbelly and kimchi. She brought it up to her room and ate while sitting on her bed and turned on the Tv that hung on her wall.

**

Jisoo and Rosé were cuddled up together in the younger girls bed while they were watching Stranger Things on Netflix. Jisoo had decided last minute that she was going to stay over which both set of parents didn't find a problem. "Do you think Jennie is okay with Layla?" Rosé mumbled and Jisoo sighed, "I don't know... I hope so. I hate that we can't really change her situation." "Yeah me too... Maybe we can take both out on Sunday? Otherwise I strongly doubt they will leave the house." Rosé suggested and Jisoo nodded in agreement, "Sounds good".

**

After Layla had finished her meal, and Jennie quickly ate the leftover pieces, she gave her sister a bath before tucking her in. "Can you read me a story?" Layla asked and even if Jennie didn't want to she could never resist her younger sisters beautiful big brown eyes. "Of course my precious baby" she mumbled. Ten minutes later Layla was asleep and Jennie sighed. She wished her little sister had a better life then she had.

///////////////////////////////////////

Chapter.. idk but ayeee. Thank you for anyone reading this.

The next chapter will be updated... maybe on tuesday because I will be gone from wednesday until sunday :(

Anyways Love you guyssss❤🤡