Pregnant~22 [unedited]

"Chae! I swear to god open this door!" Jisoo yelled as she heard that her best friend wouldn't stop with crying. "Just leave me!" She whimpered.

"We aren't going to leave you Rosé. Please open up" Jennie asked again and she heard some shuffling before the door got unlocked. They took this as a sign and slowly entered.

Rosé was huddled up in a corner hugging herself as she looked at her entering friends with scared eyes. She wasn't ready for them to leave her.

Despise her.

Not yet.

Why had everything happened so fast? So soon?

She wasn't ready yet.

She felt bodies sinking down next to her and arms wrap around her. "Hey it's okay Rosie... It's okay. Please stop crying." Jisoo softly said and rubbed her friends arm.

Rosie glanced up with tears streaming down her face and rubbed her nose with the back of her hand.

"I'm sorry..." she sniffled and stared with regret at the 3 girls.

"Sorry for what?" Jisoo asked a bit confused as she really didn't know what was going on completely.

"Sorry for... for being gay" Rosé mumbled ashamed.

It stayed silent for a while before Jennie smiled and lifted up her crying friends face with the tips of her fingers "don't apologize for that. It isn't... you don't have to apologize." She smiled.

"If it makes you feel better, I'm bisexual so no judging coming from me..." Lisa smiled trying to make the older girl feel better.

"Wait you are Lisa? I never expected that." Jisoo commented making the youngest girl shrug. "I mean... have you seen girls?"

Jennie chuckled and kissed Rosé her cheek. "Chae. We would never hate you because of something like that. Really. Plus, I don't know about Jisoo, but I had suspected it for a long time already."

Rosé her face scrunched up in confusion and wiped the remaining tears from her cheeks.

"When we were younger, you always had more admiration for the female movie characters or actors. Plus I think you forgot but you once said that you have a crush on Kim Possible. I think it was in the first few weeks that we met. And you recently had moved here. I don't know but during the years it felt like you dropped small hints."

The others had already taken a seat on the floor around their friend.

"But... I... I hadn't... Only recently I discovered it. Or i mean... Realized it. How did you... Oh my God" She chuckled and shook her head.

Ten minutes later the four girls were laying on Jisoo's bed. It was a tight fit but they didn't mind being so close to each other. Lisa had wrapped her right arm around Rosé who felt comfortable and secretly wished her arm would stay there.

She liked how Lisa smelled like a freshly picked batch of flowers. She didn't now how to explain the smell better than that. There was a soft sweet scent yet also quite intense. She decided that she could add the younger girls smell to her list of favorite smells. Besides, Lisa was like a flower to her. She was beautiful, cheered up people, but she also had the feeling that the youngest girl was fragile. She may seemed like she wasn't but Rosé had the feeling that she needed someone to protect her. To take care of her in a way.

And to be honest, she wished she could get to know Lisa better. She didn't know why, but she had this urge. She couldn't help herself.

But of course the peacefulness got interrupted by Lisa her phone ringing. She groaned and got up to retrieve it and picked up.

It could only be one person.

Her father.

He had returned and she had to go home as soon as possible. Apparently they had a urgent and last minute dinner with Minjae and his parents. She wondered why they suddenly wanted to have dinner but she knew that it was probably business related. She didn't want to leave her friends right now but she knew that she had to.

***

Lisa didn't know how she got herself in this position. It all happened so fast and she wasn't able to process it.

She had enjoyed her dinner and a contract got placed in front of her. They had covered what the contract was about and her fathers glare made her sign it without a protest.

And she was her right now. Laying on his bed. Naked. His dick violating her body.

She was't drunk, wasn't in the mood and didn't even want this. What made him think that her agreeing to have sex with him once would give him the right to her body in the future?

The contract did

She wasn't supposed to marry him, be with him.

But she was supposed to give him a son. And if she did she would get 25% of their incomes. Well, her father.

She honestly wasn't even so surprised at this. Her father would do anything and everything for them to get richer. For them to become even more powerful. He would put everything in his game. Even his own daughter. And he had proven that in the past already.

At a young age he had used her for photo shoots. Pageants. Ads. Innocent things that would still make them money.

It wasn't even that they needed it. He just wanted to become richer.

When her mother was still alive she didn't approve of that behavior of her husband, thinking that it would result in him doing more and more things in the future, but she let it slip. Because she loved him, and Lisa had told her that it was alright.

She liked modeling and shootings ads. It was something else to do besides swimming and dancing.

But as she got older, and her mother passed, he started to use her for more things.

And here she was now, his limp and soft dick getting pulled out if her used hole. She wouldn't call it rape, because she didn't struggle, she didn't try to fight him off. She didn't want it to happen. She didn't give him consent with her heart, her voice, but the contract gave him all the consent he needed.

"You still feel as nice as the last time" he mumbled and Lisa just nodded. Feeling numb. She knew how to not let it get to her. She sighed and tried to get out of his bed but he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to suck onto her already swollen nipple.

She let out a whimper and closed her eyes. It hurt but at the same time it felt good. She couldn't deny that her body was having some sort of reaction to it.

"I can't wait for your breasts to grow when you get pregnant. More to play with for me..." He grazed his teeth over the other nipple before moving his mouth lower and creating a few more marks on her body.

"We won't have sex then. You get me pregnant and that is is. Nine months after that you will have the baby. I want nothing to do with the baby. I want nothing to do with you during the nine months. Don't even think about touching me then." She said, feeling anger rise up in her. She wasn't going to allow him to do that. Plus it wasn't written in the contract.

That was all her life consisted off. Contracts upon contracts.

And she hated it.

//////////////////////////////////

Here is another chapter for you babies💕💕

Hope you enjoy