Bundle Of Joy~27 [unedited]

"Hurry the fuck up!" Her father yelled through the door.

Lisa shakily looked at the stick. It was still processing. Suddenly it beeped and she bit her lip when she saw that she wasn't pregnant.

She didn't know how to feel about that news.

Of course she was glad that she wasn't pregnant, the thought only scared her to death already. On the other hand, the faster she got pregnant the faster she could get rid of Minjae. She just wanted to be done with him. She had already lost count of how many times he had fucked her.

She opened the door slowly and showed her father the stick before he angrily grabbed it from her hand and threw it onto the floor and stomped on it.

"What the fuck Lisa?!" he yelled making his daughter cringe and she anxiously rubbed her arm. "Get fucking ready. I am taking you to the doctor. What the fuck is wrong with you child."

Lisa felt her lip tremble and she quickly went up to her room. She put on a sweatshirt and jeans and put the hood over her hair. She felt like shit and just wanted to stay home and feel happy yet sad about the fact that she wasn't pregnant.

During the car ride she nervously typed a message to Luna asking how she was doing. After that she messaged Rosé. After the beach the two girls had been alright. There was a weird tension and she couldn't wrap her head around it but they were okay. At least, she hoped so.

'I'm alright, quite bored'. And you?' Rosé replied. Lisa just sent a short reply, not knowing what to respond with. 'Um.. Would you like to maybe come over? Hang out?'

Lisa felt bad for responding that she couldn't. She didn't want the older girl to feel as if she was avoiding her. Because she wasn't. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw the response from her friend. 'Oh. Okay. Enjoy spending time with your boyfriend I guess :)'

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows. Why would Chae thing that she was with her boyfriend? She did ditch the three of them earlier this week because she had to go to Minjae again, but she didn't think that they would mind that much. It was as if Rosé seemed bothered by it. But why was she?

Lisa sighed and bit her lip.

Could she tell the truth?

'I'm not with him. I'm on my way to the hospital.'

Rosé was almost send a response immediately. 'Oh shit. Are you okay? Do you want me to accompany you?'

The younger girl denied politely, she knew her father wouldn't allow any of her friends to be around.

'What's wrong?' Chaeyoung asked.

Lisa hesitated for a bit before typing 'You know. After that time I fainted at school my father was really worried and today I didn't feel so good so he decided to take me'

That was a lie but... it was a good one

'You're only going just now?'
Lisa bit her lip and tried to come up with something fast as they were driving to a parking space already. 'Yeah... I started feeling better after that incident but I don't know, my father thought that it would be a good idea today.'

Her head snapped up when she felt heard the car door slam shut and she quickly scrambled out of the car before her father would yell at her.

As they walked through the entrance they immediately went towards the elevator and went up to the top floor where the private and expensive doctors were.

Lisa swallowed nervously as she sat in the waiting room. She was terrified of needles, of all the beeping sounds. She didn't like people pinching, prodding, or even touching her.