"Gorgeous as always"~9 [unedited]

Lisa had woken up with a terrible hangover and she felt sore. While walking towards her bathroom she felt as if someone had fucked her with a whole eggplant while it was just a dick. She washed her face with water and took out two painkillers before gulping them down with water from her tap.

She changed into her bikini and got a towel before putting on sunscreen and walked out of her room. She walked through her house and passed her fathers office where she saw him angrily discussing something on the phone. Quickly she rushed past and went down the stairs. Finally she arrived in her backyard and went towards the swimming pool. She put her towel on a beach chair with one smooth move she dove into the fresh cold water. She rose to the surface and let out her breath before tilting back and drifting on her back.

Even though she had some bad memories with this pool she still loved it a lot. Moments like these with her ears submerged by the water she felt at peace. The sound the water made was very calming and in the distance she could make out the rustling of some trees. Half asleep she continued drifting there for a few more minutes before starting to swim a few laps. Swimming in a way was very therapeutic for her. She kind of felt released from a lot of worries. And she felt like her mother was close with her. Theoretically she knew the water got refreshed every day and the pool got cleaned out but it still felt as if there was some of her mothers presence in there.

When she was younger, and her life was still quite that one out of a movie, she used to spend a lot of time in it with her mother. When she wasn't perfecting her swimming technique to swim for the national championship she was just having fun with her mother. They used to do a lot of races and once even held a pool picnic.

She can still remember when her mother had blown up two of those large pool floats, a large koala for Lisa and a tiger for herself, and had placed some food and two cans of soda on a round float. It was one of the most unforgettable moments ever. The pure fun they had and the way she and her mother laughed. They had a very special bond.

Maybe it was because relatively their age gap wasn't as large as with most families. Her mother was 19 when she gave birth to her. Her dad was 27 at that time yet and was starting to become very successful. When Lisa was around the age of four her dad had become filthy rich and build the mansion of his dreams. And that is where she still lived. At that time she already wasn't super close to her dad but she still hung out with him. He was a bit strict and sometimes a bit stiff in showing his love but she knew he did.

Hearing from her father he was proud of her really made her feel like she did. Her mom had made her go to dancing classes when she was around the age of five. She immediately loved it there. When she was seven her dad made her also join a swimming team. He wanted her to be the best so he also hired a personal trainer to come teach her at home. She sometimes spend hours training in here and she didn't like that at all. When some of her classmates talked about them playing outside the whole time she couldn't really join in on that topic.

While her swimming and dancing skills improved her social life kind of went dull. At the age of nine she had a whole wall filled with all her medallions and prizes she had won over the years through dancing and swimming, while her list of friends decreased with the day. She didn't have time for them. She almost always had to practice or study because her parents didn't want her grades to be bad because of her activities. While her mom just wanted her grades to be the best she could while still enjoying her time, her father wanted her to be the top in her class. As he wanted her to be at the top in everything.

Lisa got out of the pool and dried her hair a bit with a towel. She started to feel tired from swimming laps and was going to shower before starting with studying. Her hangover mostly had gone away too so she felt good enough to do a few hours of studying.